What's your favorite class(es) in Team Fortress 2

Rosten

Well guys, I did something very silly. I bought a killstreak kit for the ham shank. It's not specialized or professional because I think those are too expensive/hard to get, and I play with minimal graphics settings so I'm not sure the special effects would show up for me anyway. But this should be the next best thing to having a strange ham anyway. :-)

I have been very tempted to do the same thing

DAMNIT I failed, I wasted money on one :/

Eh, a really good chunk of Pub server Snipers use Aimbots anyway. Some not so obvious, some so bleedingly obvious that you're not sure if you're supposed to laugh or cry. 

yeah i know what you mean but i had something like that with a "premium" sniper. Basicly the guy was always overhealed impervious to backstabs healed himself and always had critical hits (in combination with a machina) well lets just say i did not stayed long on that Doublecross match

Also dunno if that was already asked (didnt want to read through 7 sites of posts) but what are your favourite maps/gamemodes?

For me it always boils down to CtP, CtF attack/defend or i think its called uhhhm no idea (the gamemode that is mostly played on hydro)

For every mode there is always a map i love with it

CtP always Granary because if you know how to manipulate the level you can place sentrys where no enginner has palced them before

For CtF its good old Double Cross realy fun with Scouts, Demos and Soldiers (realy fun when you cap the intelligence with a soldier)

Attack/Defend is Dustbowl. Maybe the most basic map but hey its still fun to play

yeah i know what you mean but i had something like that with a "premium" sniper. Basicly the guy was always overhealed impervious to backstabs healed himself and always had critical hits (in combination with a machina) well lets just say i did not stayed long on that Doublecross match

Also dunno if that was already asked (didnt want to read through 7 sites of posts) but what are your favourite maps/gamemodes?

For me it always boils down to CtP, CtF attack/defend or i think its called uhhhm no idea (the gamemode that is mostly played on hydro)

For every mode there is always a map i love with it

CtP always Granary because if you know how to manipulate the level you can place sentrys where no enginner has palced them before

For CtF its good old Double Cross realy fun with Scouts, Demos and Soldiers (realy fun when you cap the intelligence with a soldier)

Attack/Defend is Dustbowl. Maybe the most basic map but hey its still fun to play

Ugh, servers with the Premium bullcrap. I avoid those like the plague. 

Same with servers that allow more than six players in MVM. |:<

I play MvM quite a lot if not I usually play some plugin that makes it different (exemplar gratis: medieval mode, The Hidden, Class Warfare.)

Oh man The Hidden! Is there still servers that run that? I haven't seen it for at least two years now, and it was one of the more entertaining mods I'd played! 

I think 5 cp is my favorite game mode. I like a lot of the maps for it because they tend to be open and have enough alternate routes for flanking. It's also less chaotic than koth, which is a good thing.

I also love playing randomizer, but only when it's not arena mode. And almost all randomizer servers use arena maps. : /

I think 5 cp is my favorite game mode. I like a lot of the maps for it because they tend to be open and have enough alternate routes for flanking. It's also less chaotic than koth, which is a good thing.

I also love playing randomizer, but only when it's not arena mode. And almost all randomizer servers use arena maps. : /

arena mode is the worst,"oh you got sniped at the start? here wait half an hour before you can do anything." 

arena mode is the worst,"oh you got sniped at the start? here wait half an hour before you can do anything." 

I don't think i've ever actually played arena mode, but i'd probably just play engi, since it seems i never die as him :p

I actually used to play Arena mode a lot when I started playing. As a Medic and almost always was the last person to die too. I'd actually like to play it again to see how things like the Quick-Fix fare. 

And yeah, getting sniped right off the bat is like |:<

Trust me, it's worse when you're playing randomizer, which gives you a random class and random weapons every time you spawn. The weapons will not necessarily belong to the class you're given. Anyway, if you're given a dumb loadout, you have to wait 'til the next round before you can get a new one. And it becomes nearly impossible to try to be careful and stay alive because you have no idea what weapons anyone else has.

Trust me, it's worse when you're playing randomizer, which gives you a random class and random weapons every time you spawn. The weapons will not necessarily belong to the class you're given. Anyway, if you're given a dumb loadout, you have to wait 'til the next round before you can get a new one. And it becomes nearly impossible to try to be careful and stay alive because you have no idea what weapons anyone else has.

I haven't played it since I spawned as a Spy with a Sniper rifle and I tried to scope, but also cloaked myself because they were the same button, and couldn't get out of it until someone killed me. 

I haven't played it since I spawned as a Spy with a Sniper rifle and I tried to scope, but also cloaked myself because they were the same button, and couldn't get out of it until someone killed me.

Yeah, there's some control confusion, and I think some servers are better about than others. I distinctly remember accidentally reflecting a rocket when I meant to go invisible. (I still got the worst of that exchange)

Archived