What's your favorite class(es) in Team Fortress 2

Rosten

Mine is:

post-287842-0-82369600-1387093187_thumb.

a red Spy is in the base

Honestly, i think that, without a doubt the spy is the the most satisfying and rewarding class to play as, the best part about it is the cleverness involved in playing as a spy, sure the rest of the classes require minor brain-functions to play as, but it takes someone special to be a good spy, and, from being a quick and aggressive spy with the connivers kunai to a slow moving spy with the cloak and dagger, there are more tactics and tricks as a spy then there are F2P snipers on 2fort. the absolute best part about playing as a spy is the satisfaction you get when you execute a perfect stairstab, backstab the person who was hunting you just seconds before. From having a variety of different playstyles so you will never get bored, to being extremely satisfying whenever you do something just right, Spy is without a doubt my favorite class.

Your favorite class is the Spy?

How unfortunate.

It seems like I always come back to Pyro. Favorite personality, favorite gameplay. He's classified as an Offense class, but she can fit any of the three roles quite well. Hanging with the Engie and making sure the Spies aren't a nuisance with my Homewrecker, staying with the Heavy/Med combo and making sure the Soldier and Demoman can't do anything to them or just whipping out my shotgun and sending that BLU Pyro who thinks they're all that back to respawn with their tail between their legs. I like to think I'm a bit different than most Pyros in that I don't use the Degreaser, I just enjoy burning things too much to run about using my Axtinguisher on everything. Because of this I can never go into competitions with my favorite class, sure, but I'm happy to pub with skilled players for the rest of my life anyway.

Honestly, i've never had a liking for the classes that are up on the front lines, like the heavy, pyro, or scout, i much prefer the less offensive life of a engineer , spy , or medic.
that may just be me though
Edit - Updated the OP
Hey, maybe we could play a game or two later? whats your username and i'll add you
Edit -

It seems like I always come back to Pyro. Favorite personality, favorite gameplay. He's classified as an Offense class, but she can fit any of the three roles quite well.

Stop messing with us, we all know the pyro is a homosexual male.

, I just enjoy burning things too much to run about using my Axtinguisher on everything,

I enjoy burning things to.
oh. you meant in the game?

He's classified as an Offense class, but she can fit any of the three roles quite well.

I see what you did there. xD

Hm, I keep going back to the pyro too, but I main engy in MVM. Usually it's sniper or medic in usual pub games. One of these three, I don't really have a favourite because I like learning what each class does best. ;)

Medic and Sniper. 

I'm a good Medic and a half-decent Sniper at best, but I'm getting better. Though Soldier's winning some love as well... nothing quite like Rocket Jumping and taking out 6 clustered players with a beautiful-horrible-for-the-other-team crocket. 

Honestly, i cannot rocket jump or sticky jump, must be why im such a bad soldier/demoman :/

It takes a lot of practice and preferably a not-laggy server. If you can get your hands on a Rocket/Sticky Jumper, they have maps designed for practice with it. 

Though I was in a server with like... six people tops one day and I just decided I was only going to use my Rocket Jumper and Frying Pan. I dominated a guy then he got autobalanced to my team, lol.

Hilariously annoying if you hide them well, actually.

Before the first point of pl_barnblitz there's a small plant near some big rocks you can stick one it.

People fall for it every time. 

Hiding sentries well is my speciality. Corners next to building entrances are really good. Especially if you you stick your back against the wall and make spies mad when they can't backstab you.

Hiding sentries well is my speciality. Corners next to building entrances are really good. Especially if you you stick your back against the wall and make spies mad when they can't backstab you.

*cough* Ambassador A.k.A - The ranged backstab *cough*

Orrr.... i would say that, except im generally running around with the le' tranger because it makes sneaking around so much easier, 

More cloak duration? yes please!

15%+ Cloak on hit? escaping made a breeze!

except with you damn pyros *mumble grumble*

Hilariously annoying if you hide them well, actually.

Before the first point of pl_barnblitz there's a small plant near some big rocks you can stick one it.

People fall for it every time. 

Also hilariously funny if you're a spy, one time i was messing with this one engi, everytime he'd set down a mini-sentry i;d just come up and sap it as soon as he steps away, and this repeated for like 10 times until he finally caught on and got one of his pyros to kill me, and judging by what he was saying on the mic, he was none to happy about it :razz:

DoublePost Sorreh 

Archived