Looking for artists/music producers/Advisors for a fan game project

Silentdarkness1

I am looking for artists to help me with a fan-game project. An RPG Maker fangame based around Don't Starve.

As you might understand, I can't post any screenshots to get you on about it because I have don't have any real resources I can use worth showing, in that regard.

Plot synopsis: Wilson is trapped by a powerful demon named Maxwell, and thrown into a dangerous wilderness to fend for himself. In a land full of magic and science, Wilson must fight and survive, while also trying to find Maxwell, as well as a way back to the world he once knew. Along the way, he will also encounter some allies.......

The game will feature a few of the basic functions you might expect from Don't Starve, such as sanity, hunger and a need to sleep sometimes. And of course, the combat....

Also, I feel I have a good grasp of what story has been put out for Don't Starve at the moment, but I would like to also have someone else alongside me who knows a lot about the Don't Starve game as a whole, to advise me and make sure I don't commit any epic blunders.

I do hope someone can help me bring the ideas in my head to reality.

Hiring:

Artists:

Musicians:

Advisors:

*TOOMUCHHONEYHAM

Obviously. I've been waiting for a chance to outdo- I mean collaborate with you for quite some time.

(Though seriously, yes, I do.)

Well, I want to say, yes you're hired. But, in current state, well....sorreh. I have the bones laid out, but in order to get the organs, muscles, meat and fleshy bits in place, I need artists to give me some starting resources so it can really take off. Then I will be glad to officially add you in.

I can do that, I just need to find the link to piq again, or another pixel art maker.

Try Paint.Net. I'm making a game with RPG Maker myself, and Paint.NET works like a charm.  :wilson_dorky:

@TRENTOMINOUS PM me with the following and we'll talk business:

A set of sprites for Wilson. The sprites have to be 32x32 pixels at the end, and in png form with a transparent background. I need 3 walking sprites in each of the basic cardinal directions, going south, west, east and north, from top to bottom, each of the 3 walking sprites making up one row.

4 rows each of 3 walking sprites. I get one of them there sprite sets, and we'll go over this.

Archived