Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Yay

:( wasted time...

Yay    185

I was writing something related to dog food and a funny story then Browser closed and everything was lost... THANKS ALOT  Internet Explorer...

so while your hear post a story about how the internet screwed you over once...

jbeetle    1,872

Moral of the Story never use Internet Explorer.

that should really go without saying. Yay, where have you been since...well...IE was created.

Yay    185

that should really go without saying. Yay, where have you been since...well...IE was created.

Hmm... Since there is a younger users in the forums... I was in my mothers belly...

Yay    185

Oh here is the Biggest fail... I have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Fire Fox , Oprah and Safari. And Yet I choose to use explorer

jbeetle    1,872

Oh here is the Biggest fail... I have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Fire Fox , Oprah and Safari. And Yet I choose to use explorer

pretty much.

also, I doubt you've been in your mom's belly ever since IE was created ;)

Yay    185

So you're 18 years old?

oh no xD  So yeah I guess I wasnt even a thought yet :p

Battal    9,884

Once, I had Microsoft Word and never lost a written story.  This backfired, as the tales I had wrote as a child were put on the last forum I went on.  Embarrassment ensued.  I left, and came here.  My first post here was a story.  It sucked, but got a bit of notice.  It was called 'Don't Starve:  The Novel'.  It never did reach novel length, though.  Soon after that thread died, I joined my first roleplay thread, Life on the Islands.  It would go on to become the longest roleplay on the forums.  I became known as the Debul when Joew had a title making party while I was on my 666th post.  Before that, I had multiple, strange personalities.  I slowly gained reputation and popularity; I was recommended as a mod multiple times, and recieved many private messages from people requesting to be my servants.  Eventually, however, new people came to the forums, who outclassed me in every way.  I faded into the background, but remained and am still an influential forum member.

The moral?

Use Microsoft Word.

ARamblingSpider    1,536

Once, I had Microsoft Word and never lost a written story.  This backfired, as the tales I had wrote as a child were put on the last forum I went on.  Embarrassment ensued.  I left, and came here.  My first post here was a story.  It sucked, but got a bit of notice.  It was called 'Don't Starve:  The Novel'.  It never did reach novel length, though.  Soon after that thread died, I joined my first roleplay thread, Life on the Islands.  It would go on to become the longest roleplay on the forums.  I became known as the Debul when Joew had a title making party while I was on my 666th post.  Before that, I had multiple, strange personalities.  I slowly gained reputation and popularity; I was recommended as a mod multiple times, and recieved many private messages from people requesting to be my servants.  Eventually, however, new people came to the forums, who outclassed me in every way.  I faded into the background, but remained and am still an influential forum member.

The moral?

Use Microsoft Word.

Then I came along and shoved a potato up your nose.

Blewcheese    884

The moral?

Use Microsoft Word.

That's inspirational and all, but I'm too distracted by your Santa hat. And your facial expression.

TheTemplar    36

The moral?

Use Microsoft Word.

Are you certain it was due to a program and not by your already present personality you got where you were, Lord of Nightmare? Be a certain way, do a certain actions, and you will be remembered when the time is there. May it be for good and not bad things though..

(Who are these influencial forum members, anyhow? And what did they do to be remembered like that?)

A general rule for you youngsters and internet browsers: Leave exploring to the world travelers, enhance your browser by adding some chrome onto your internet vehicle, or ride on the back of a mythical fox set ablaze, that is if your environment has windows.