My Forum Five

Silentdarkness1

I think i've been hanging around long enough to know what kind of a forum this is, and all that jazz. So, for the fun of it, I thought i'd give my opinion on who I personally consider to be the top five most influential/memorable/awesome people on the forums as personalities.(Not including Admins/Mods, it's their job to be influential)

While i'm not really taking reputation count into play, I will say that these people have pretty high reputation levels :3

Okay, enough jibber jabber.

#5: @Xjurwi

The infamous cave spider who wears a feather hat. You earned your way onto this list with a certain degree of.....shall I say, charisma. Holding a certain aura, even when you talk yourself straight into a corner. When I think of cave spiders, I will inevitable think of Xjurwi xD

Keep being a classy cave spider.

#4: @aredshroom

When I initially joined the Klei forums, back around the Strange New Powers time period of Don't Starve, I centered a very good deal of my forum lurking around the mod master list thread. And, even though she's much more inactive nowadays, and no longer maintains the mod list thread, she somehow remains firmly etched into my mind! Congrats.

#3: @The Letter W

When I think of art involving Maxwell, i'm likely gonna think of TheLetterW. It doesn't matter if she's not perfect. Her art style is damn near marvelous. And as far as I can tell,she's an awesome person. Truly, in my mind, one of the big names on this forum.

#2: @Willette

Ahh, Willette. Truly, a pillar of the community. Spreading fresh insight, marvelous art and just pure unadulterated win everywhere she goes. I don't have to look very hard to find a post she made that had me rolling down the aisle with split sides and an aching funny bone. I would likely have to agree with a majority of everything she says. My vision of what the perfect forumgoer acts like. Congratulations.

#1: @simplex

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see yourself as deserving of the number one spot here. But, seriously, out of everyone on these forums, I feel like you're one of the best. For one, you probably have a better understanding of the code workings of Don't Starve than anyone else on the forums. You're a massive boon to the mod community, whether you realize it or not :3 Not to mention, I always get a kick out of whatever's goin on with you : D

Before I finish this OP, I thought it might be worthwhile to give a few honorable mentions.

Mentions:

@Lord_Battal

Why not? Because you're a sadist at times, pyromanic, and The Debul. The Debul deserves a mention. Marvelous. :3

@TeoSS69

I feel it's worthwhile mentioning Teo as well. He has helped to shape my view of these forums and Don't Starve a great deal. With a rough hand, perhaps, but a fair one. I think.

@Craig_Perry

I'm impressed at Craig, really I am. He truly has taken a very interesting position on all things Don't Starve-related. Especially if you look at his field notes. Not to mention he's responsible for decoding the Shadow Phonograph.

@TooMuchHoneyHam

SPESHUL  people deserve mentions. Because they're speshul XD

p.s.: aredshroom is also a she.

Actually, I'm female. :9

But is okay. I get mistaken for a guy like every day time I go online so I'm used to it. Honoured to be on your list!

:razz: I concur. Hard to tell who's who online. I'm also a red mushroom.

Anyway, thank you so much!

Edit: Eh, now I can't help imagining @Xjurwi as a cave spider pretending to be a smallbird because of the feather hat.

Archived