Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

adtn64

Mark of the Ninja Special Edition DLC

adtn64    0

I bought Mark of the Ninja on steam and completed the game, i loved the game alot so i bought the special edition dlc, but cant aess it please can some one help?

Cookies!    1

I am going to assume you have already verified the cache and restarted steam.  Do you have the button for it or is it just not under the play game at all? I know mine is a small button and easy to miss or is there an error /crash to desktop?

I'm having problems to run the DLC too. I just got it, but cant find where to start it. I have already restarted steam and verified the cache, but nothing seems to work.

If I right click in the game on steam, i don't get the "View Downloadable Content" menu.

Wade    309

So once you start up the game and advance to the World Select screen, there is no option appearing in the bottom right corner to switch to Dosan's Tale?

Are you seeing the options in the Options screen to enable the Commentary?

catypus    0

I'm having the same issue;  I don't see any options for commentary.  When I click Download Content from it takes me to steam store page and when I select the DLC, it shows that I already own it.  I just verified file cache and everything was fine.  I'm trying to play on OSX 10.9.

catypus    0

Interestingly, on my Windows 7 machine the DLC appears to be showing up (steam has the "View Downloadable Content" option in the context menu) but on OSX it doesn't show up.  Both machines are running the latest Steam beta client.

Im lovin this game... the DLC was a little small. It would be great if there would be more missions to play. But all in one it keeps one of my favorite Games.

mahaishaq    2

I really enjoyed Mark of the Ninja, but I feel the DLC slightly misses the mark. Limiting some of the special moves and take downs from the players arsenal seems to take  the feelings of finesse out of being an awesome ninja assassin.