Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(By this point, the food would at the very least be stale. A day of leaving food out to ferment in the sun kind of makes it grow stale.)

(Yea)

(Btw, Torma is almost as old as Nathan. Eh eh.)

Edited by DwerBomb

(Silent started it. But yes, we should.)

Cory crossed her arms, the left-hand finger drumming on the right hand arm. "Hell's keeping them?" Zs'Skayr shot a glare at Cory. "How about, hell, be more patient. Things like this tend to take a long while." Cory stuck her tongue out at the High Ecto-Lord. Man, he pissed her off a lot. He seemed to enjoy doing that...then again, so did her sister...and her other besties.

Lewis and Nathan come back with their loot: two rabbits, 3 birds, other non meaty food and the little rabbit, who was still alive.

"Ehm...Clarity, see what I have found!" Lewis says while showing the bunny.

<Great.> Alma thinks. <Eh eh I will kill it while they are sleeping.> she smirks.

"Alma, what's up with that creepy smile?" Lewis asks.

"Nothing." Alma answers.

Edited by DwerBomb

(While I still have time, I wonder how I'm going to introduce Torma...

And while I was typing this, it seems that you posted something new, so now I have to rewrite it! Thanks!)

Clarity gave a small gasp of amusement and enjoyment. She enjoyed small creatures; they were never out to horribly kill her or were anything threatening. Usually.

She lifts the small rabbit, looking at it with a glare of kindness. So adorable.