Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Torma looks behind her, noticing how the young man hissed at someone behind her, and the last thing she would've seen was the shy, intimate aristocrat eating a bottled jar of jam with the carved spoon left in the crock pot. Clarity stops eating, though she had only taken three bites, and slowly lowers it, putting it back into the ice box.

"Tsk, tsk. Just because you are a little princess doesn't mean you can get everything in this world."

Torma has struck a nerve. Clarity spewed out the jam in her mouth, covering the rocky turf in crimson splotches, and she looked up slowly, a manic glint in her eye.

"....What did you say to me?"

She no longer looked like the intimate young girl the group knew before. Now she looked enraged.

Zs'Skayr's interest began to peak again. This side of Clarity had him now fully intrigued. Wilson was not impressed by this now enraged Clarity, as he had seen worse from his sister. He was very NOT HAPPY with the young woman's behavior. Patchwork had to agree with that fully. She had noticed a lot of children these days were a bit bratty, and this pained her a bit. Patchwork glared at Clarity with pure disappointment.

Clarity didn't seem to know that she was getting beyond herself. She strode over to Torma, looking at her in the eye. A stiff glare between the two, then Torma doubled over onto the ground; Clarity hit Torma in the chest with her arm, a look of loathing on her face. Judging by the sickening crunching sound, poor Torma might have broken a rib

(Clarity has taken Jujutsu, Taikwondo, and a large majority of lessons about pressure points. Ouch.

Edit: If you can't tell, Torma and Clarity are going to be rivals. Hooray.)

Edited by Pecival

(Clarity's gonna hate Patchwork then XD One does not simply defeat a Ruin unarmed or without something enchanted with Vorpal magics...)

Patchwork is on Clarity in a flash, her porcelain right hand on Clarity's face, the metal claws of her left hand sparking with energy. Patchwork's ST locks onto Bellarius. <Never mind Clarity, Torma has a broken rib! Help her out!> The ST switches to Clarity. <THAT WAS A MISTAKE AND YOU KNOW IT, GIRL.>

Torma lifts herself up onto her knees, retching quietly and grasping her chest. She grabs her deck, and takes out a card. A shadow-like creature is depicted in it, a feminine quality about it. It has forgiving eyes, a heart of light where the tendrils of the creature ends. Queen of Cups. She throws it into the air, and it breaks apart into shreds, the strips of papyrus moving unto the wound, creating both a bandage of a sort and adding healing properties to the wound.

"I'm fine. I can take care of myself."

She lifts herself up, a little weak and overwhelmed by the sudden outburst from Clarity. A painful attack, but an impressive one as well.

"Just leave her. For a cowardly princess, she can hit well."

Clarity, while more calmed down, stares at Torma with a stare of loathing.

"I don't need your help."

(Clarity has her reasons.)

Edited by Pecival

"Easy there...."

"You've got to be kidding me....this is some real crap, right here! This is what I get for letting you guys dictate to me what we do! Clarity, you're lucky it's not strictly up to me, otherwise you'd be alone again before you could even mouth a f......damn apology! I don't know why you did that, and honestly, I don't care! Uncalled for! I bet Rustlung is having a damned good laugh at this right now!"

Patchwork gets off Clarity, glaring daggers at her. Wilson is then at Patchwork's side, gentle hands on her shoulders, leading the angered animate doll away from the girl, also glaring daggers at her.

Zs'Skayr, however, chuckles to himself. He even smiles a bit.

It was obvious that Zs'Skayr's true colors were starting to show a bit.

Patchwork gets off Clarity, glaring daggers at her. Wilson is then at Patchwork's side, gentle hands on her shoulders, leading the angered animate doll away from the girl, also glaring daggers at her.

Zs'Skayr, however, chuckles to himself. He even smiles a bit.

It was obvious that Zs'Skayr's true colors were starting to show a bit.

(I've seen the show. I know his true colors. I've memorized them.)

The Tinker turned to Patchwork. "I see you talked with Wild. What did he say?" 

(Never anger a combat-trained aristocrat.)

Torma stands up, looking at Clarity with anger, though softened slightly, whether by fear or respect, she didn't know. On a whim, she slips out a card's name from the deck to see what omen was coming. Five of Cups. Ironic. Torma sighs in exasperation. Now that makes sense.

"I suppose I struck something from the past; emotional dejection from a dark time?"

Clarity was both surprised and humbled by this statement; instantly, she reverted to the intimate lady, keeping her head down. How did she know that quickly?

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Torma walks over to the wheel-less caravan, closing the door with a deafening slam. The sound of objects being moved,sliding against wood is heard.

(That card means emotional dejection or sorrow from a past time.)

Edited by Pecival

(Don't piss off the High Ecto-Lord, the Gentleman Scientist, or an Enchanted Ruin in a doll skin. Believe me. Neither three are pleasant, and don't tell me Wilson can't get terrifying.

And @Gaberrrrr, that'd better have been a joke.)

(It t'was! Zs' Skayr is my favorite Ben 10 character!)

Edited by Gaberrrrr

(don't tell me Wilson can't get terrifying.)

(Realistically, Wilson is as crazy as me.

Both are murdering and experimenting on people in their homes, both are dealing with magic beyond their comprehension, and both are tricked into doing something they shouldn't have done.)

(Newsflash. Patchwork was created with the purpose to kill. According to the Ben 10 Wiki..."Zs'Skayr has a twisted, arrogant and sadistic personality. Anyone whom he considers as inferior is either tormented for his amusement, or is manipulated and later destroyed once his/her usefulness has ended. Zs'Skayr is shown to be a careful and brilliant master planner." Watch out everyone...)

Lewis responds in a calm voice

"I am sure Clarity has an explanation for this...and I am sure that Clarity will apologise with the woman for her behaviour, won't her?"

"What did she mean with "emotional dejection from a dark time"?" Alma asks.

"I'm starting to think not...in fact, I'm starting to doubt being in this...this GROUP. You cannot even set your minds straight. You're all beginning to drive me ma-" Zs'Skayr stopped Wilson before he could continue. "I think we've all had enough...though I have to agree. This group is going to the dogs."