Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(Now that's what I call fitting)

Wilson backs away. "Can I help you." He glares, trying to keep his cool. It wasn't helping.

"THERE YOU ARE!" The voice was bone-chilling and frightening, but Wilson was relieved to see the source.

(Why is everybody spelling it wrong siddenly -_- I just noticed this.)

"STEP AWAY FROM HIGGSBURY OR FACE PAIN BEYOND DESCRIPTION."

Wilson shudders. He backs away slowly, becoming unnerved by not Zs'Skayr's arrival, but his sheer anger. Goodness, were other Ectonurites this...violent?

(Oh and hey, anyone is allowed to add more characters, right, as long as they don't go overkill? Alright, time to introduce this little sucker I've been making. Her name is Patchwork.)

"WE SHALL SEE."

Wilson keeps backing away. He feels something grab him from behind. It wasn't Lewis. Before anyone can realize, he is pulled underground.

"Why not? You've already given us a reason to stop you."

(Name: Patchwork

Species: Patchwork doll.

Race: Undistinguishable, but so far, white.

Bio: Patchwork is a very strange case, having run away from Wonderland, the once playul result of a little girl's mind, turned twisted due to unfortunate events from the girl's life. She had run away during the rule of her creator, the Dollmaker, who in real life, was named Dr. Angus Bumby. Not wanting to work for him, she ran beyond the confines of Wonderland, teleporting herself into the real world. Confused and frightened, she worked on honing the powers given to her, and teleports wherever she feels there is enough mana. She is mute normally, due to her mouth being sewn shut. But she is telepathic.