Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(Okay, just checking. And frankly this is going out to all the other roleplayers too. OC death shouldn't be a constant thing. I always take it rather seriously.)

Belliarus sighed and turned to Lewis, using a spell to try and tend to his injuries.

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(You may...sorry I am late)

Zs'Skayr leaves Wilson's body, taking back his scythe. "Well that was...brutal." The scientist glares up at the Ectonurite, his eyes venomous. "WE. NEARLY. DIED. DAMMIT." Zs'Skayr snarls at Wilson, silencing him. "We will discuss that later."

(And oh well. I'm in a rather murderous mood today.)

Somewhere in the distance, the creature born from the key watches from a distant; it sees the destruction of Teivel, and becomes instantly delighted; it is no longer bound by the rules of the key. It writhes in the air, then rushes at the ground, the familiar rip of void appearing on it's own. As soon as the creature enters the void, it reseals, the tendrils of shadow expelling outwards once more, though much, much more violent, leaving the ground tainted with a noticeable trace. This isn't noticed by everyone else, as it was entirely silent, apart from the expulsion of the rip.

-----------------------------

Clarity covered her crimson-soaked hand with the hangings of her sleeve, absorbing the blood into the white fabric. As soon as she wiped the liquid off her hands, though, it was immediately cut, including the fabric; this cut didn't heal immediately, and she took advantage of the ripped fabric to soak up and cover her hand. Nothing seems to be going right..

(Naptime. I'm tired.)

Lewis reaches Belliarus.

"Maybe we can find a way to revive her!"

The girls's body shines, and a ghost comes out of her body.

"YES! THE CURSE OF THE ANKH HAS WORKED!"

The banshee now looked different: incorporeal, calmer and less insane.

"No, thanks Lewis, I am fine as I am."

Lewis looks astonished.

Zs'Skayr looks upon the banshee, with extreme interest.

Wilson is just as astonished. "Because it's been too long since this was said, I'm just going to say it now, and it goes for all of you." The scientist takes a deep breath before crying out in irritation, "THIS ALL OFFENDS ME AS A SCIENTIST!!!!"

(Zs'Skayr's face right now would be -_c) "Oh, I feel so bad for being here, meh." The ectonurite's eerie voice was laced with sarcasm.

• Like 1

Alma laughs

"Oh you, Wilson!" She looks at Lewis "What's wrong, boy?"

Lewis watches the girl with quivery eyes.

"I can't believe this..."

He jumps and tries to hug Alma, but he pierces the incorporeal body of the ghost and beats his face on the ground.

Alma facepalms

"Lewis, I am a ghost now. You can look, but you can't touch!" *giggles* "Oh, and can you bury my body for me? Looking at my own dead body it's really creepy."

Edited by DwerBomb

Alma watches the ghost with an interested face.

"Why? Also, this is a good thing. My body was rotten in the inside, and I lived with so much pain in it that...well...I loved when it was wounded..."

"But now I am free! Yea! And I have full power without being controlled by the spirits! I am so happy right now!"

"Why? WHY? Because all the dead bodies Rustlung and Teivel have accrued as of late could be stacked to make a tower! I'm sick of it! I'm fed up with people getting brutally murdered! As if this place trying to pick away at my sanity wasn't bad enough! We're getting weaker every hour, it seems, and I can't put up with much more!"

Belliarus picked up Alma's dead body, placed it on his back, and walked away. He seemed a bit dejected.

(probs not, Pecival.)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(Yeah let's not put Alma in a key. Geez, man.)

"Fear not, Erised. We shall overpower these demons soon enough." Zs'Skayr just gives Alma the why-would-you-even look. "Alma, don't keep talking like this in front of everyone if I were you. Things might get ugly. Wilson? Go and retrieve Clarity, as Erised has failed to do so." He glares at Erised. An irate Ectonurite was not something to cross further. "Alright." Wilson runs off to find Clarity. "Would anyone else like to assist him? Be my guest."

Edited by Hybridic

Alma would blush if she was in her body.

"...yea sorry. Also Nathan, I am sorry for what I have done earlier, but I couldn't control myself."

Alma flies to Lewis.

"Hey boy, get up and help Wilson find Clarity."

Lewis stands up and wipes his eyes with his hands, now wet of tears.

"S-sure!"

He follows Wilson away.

Edited by DwerBomb

"Well we also cannot have her on her own. After all that's happened today, do you think I'm in the mood for it either?" Zs'Skayr snarls. He was getting angry. Anyone smart enough would know to step back and cease arguing.

Wilson looks back to see Lewis following. "Ah, yes, Lewis. You were with Clarity, would you happen to lead the way to her?

Wilson stopped for a second before glaring at Erised. "Lewis. Please lead the way to Clarity."

Zs'Skayr snarled as the ghost left, shooting a death glare in the direction Wilson had gone.

(Someone hold Zs'Skayr back before he ends up killing Erised...again?)