Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"My god..." Wilson stood shocked as a badly wounded Zs'Skayr lay helpless behind a shadowy monster. "Just one thing after another..." Zs'Skayr wrapped his tail around his scythe and sent it flying towards Wilson, who caught it. "Erised. I need you to nake sure Zs'Skayr stays alive. I'll do with this thing."

(She won't. Not if everybody else has anything to say about it. The creature's main focus was Zs'Skayr)

Wilson lunged towards the beast, his eyes shut. He could hear metal cutting shadowy flesh. The noise that followed was far from human and very brief. A raspy comment followed. "Nice shot, even with your eyes closed." The scientist opened his eyes, only to face shock. No wonder the noise was brief. The creature had been beheaded, and it then fell to the ground, dead. It burned away via black flame. He ran to the Ectonurite's side, pulling out medical supplies. "Looks quite severe, friend." "I used some of the Alpha Rune's power to heal the wounds enough to where I won't die of damaged organs...Of course, if you don't hurry up, I'll bleed to death." He was right. Blackish-purple Ectonurite blood flowed freely from Zs'Skayr's two large wounds. One looked dangerously close to the heart. The other wound was on his stomach. Wilson tried to keep himself from gagging, the smell was horrible. He bore with it and got to work.

Lewis arrives at the place where Zs'Skayr and the others are, but as he sees there is already who can help them, he keeps running.

Alma gets back on her feet. It seems like whatever attack she gets, she doesn't get weaker.

<I won't let this happen again! I don't want to see my friends killed again!> Lewis reaches Nathan and Alma.

<There is only one way to stop this...>

The girl notices him, and she turns to the boy.

The boy hits his fist on his chest.

"You can have my body. Leave Alma and take me instead!" His eyes shine of a strange magic purple light.

"I will save her. No matter what happens, I won't let you take her away from me!"

The girl laughs. "THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER! THAT MEANS I WILL EAT YOU!"

She dashes at the boy, but in the moment she gets in front of him with her arm ready to penetrate his chest, she stops.

<...stupid Lewis...>

The girl screams in agony, and from her mouth start dripping a strange blue goo. Ectoplasm. Lewis gets pushed away by a strange force while from the girl start coming out more of the goo, which changes into spirits like creatures that fly away up to the sky.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? HOW DID YOU DO THIS? THE QUDE HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY A NORMAL HUMAN, THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!"

The last spirit that comes out of the girl's mouth seems a more demoniac one, and it's red instead of blue.

After that, the girl staggers. Lewis runs at her and grabs her before she falls.

"ALMA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

The girl smiles and weakly punches Lewis.

"...will you ever stop being so imprudent?..."

Lewis cries of happines and hugs Alma.

"I am so glad you are back! I am so happy!"

"Me...too...Lewis..."

*wipes a tear* I would like to end this as a good ending, but...

A metallic sound can be heard coming from the cage.

(Explanation: Lewis has an hidden ancestral power of purification and energy manipulation.)

Edited by DwerBomb

"What in the world was that thing?....."

Suddenly, the ring of dark energy behind Belliarus emitted an explosive pulse, knocking Belliarus away. Rustlung reappeared, with a triumphant chuckle. He looked over to The Tinker and the Clockwork Queen.

"So...The Tinker. We meet at last....I've been looking for you for quite some time, now."

( @Gaberrrrr )

Edited by Silentdarkness1

"Was that Lewis...ZS'SKAYR!"

The ectonurite yelped from pain, and snatched his weapon from Wilson. "I told that brat to stay put! Damn it all! Erised! Go find Clarity! Wilson, you come with me!" He snatches up the scientist and flies off at top speed. "ARE YOU NUTS WE CAN'T- " No use arguing. The Ectonurite already had Wilson possessed, with Wilson having the scythe on hand...and running back to the battlesite.

(I'm here.)

Clarity, who was never one to disobey someone (a skill she was taught in her discipline school), she sat down, leaning against a nearby tree. Her hair ruffled in the air, and the familiar scent of gunpowder flew in the breeze. She was wondering when the group would rejoin and return, and if the creature she has summoned has fulfilled it's purpose.

--------------------------------

The blemish in the ground near the cage opened up in the ground, and the familiar, unsightly creature flew out of the void. The creature, floating in the air, watched the cage slowly. It was not fond of Clarity, and would gladly let this demon out, but it has strict bindings, and it must either be returned or let free. It cannot continue without some type of collateral for one of the bindings of the key breaking, and it would require it now.

--------------------------------

Clarity winced in pain, though she didn't know where the source of pain came from. She stood up and looked around herself, looking for some type of protrusion that stuck into her back on the trunk of the tree, but the drip of a liquid onto her shoe brought her attention to her hand. The hand she has used to summon the creature has been cut, in the same place where the teeth of the key cut her. While it immediately healed before, this wound lingered for a while around, before healing quickly, though a noticeable scar is visible.

"I've been dying to meet you fully, Rustlung, after hearing so much about you." Zs'Skayr/Wilson said, twirling the scythe in one hand. "You've been giving an old friend of mine's sister a hard time lately. I'm hoping to return the favor."

"Yes. Me. The man who got rid of your master, Tinker. As for you, Zs'Skayr....i've heard about you, and you mean little to me. Much like the other Graves are concerned, your coming here is ill-fated and destined to be fruitless. You are all so eager to get involved, and complicate a relatively simple task: Wilson Higgsbury's death. It's a shame..shame that someone as innocent as Clarity over there has to perish along with those such as Ms. Graves...well...relatively speaking."