Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(It's Teivel, not Teival, lolz)

"What...the hell...happened..." Lewis looks confused. "Where is Alma?"

Alma tries to dodge, but she gets cought by the hands. "LEAVE US! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH US!"

Teivel is now blocked by the vines.

(Not anymore. Now Lewis, Clarity and Zss are away from the others, Teivel is blocked by Newleaf [also, Teivel killed Kate, don't you remember, Newleaf?], there is some strange creature Clarity summoned there but it's doing nothing and Alma and Nathan are fighting.)

Alma screams in agony. She is scared. Suddenly, an energy wave spreads from the girl, destroying the shadow hands. Her mouth moves like if she is repeating something over and over again, but what she is saying doesn't seem to belong to any language.

For just a second, in her eyes returns consciousness, and in that same instant she starts vomiting blood.

"STUPID GIRL! DON'T TRY KILLING YOURSELF! WE WON'T LET YOU DO IT!"

J̨͔͉o̸̹̣̞̤̪i̶̟͕n̛̬̝͙̪̟ th̲̝̙̤͝e̖̼̫̳̘͢ ̶̫Q̶̠̜u̦̝͖͔ͅḑ̣̻̝̺͕̣͓e̳̱̮̱̫̬,̢̣̹ ̪jo̘͙̱͞ͅi͞n͎̼͚͓̤̘͝ ͜t̟̙̖̱͚̞̼h̠͙̳̱̺͉e̹͔͇̻͞ Q͖̜͓̫͎͟u͚̟̼͎d̼̠͓͜

Belliarus and Erised had watched all that had just happened, from Cory's violent demise to Nathan and Alma fighting. Erised was starting to panic.

"Heavens on high! This has to be a dream....how can things go so bad, so fast?.....now Cory as well?...Poor girl..."

"Pull yourself together, Erised. We're going to lose the others at this rate, as well. Come on."

Belliarus approached Alma, readying a spell. Erised watched Belliarus's back. He looked scared out of his mind.

(Great. Leave Clarity and Lewis alone.

Also, I was researching the ritual I had in mind for the creature.)

At once, the creature saw it's chance. Once more, the shadow tendrils and claw rise, this time completing the cage. The vines were forced away from the cage either by force or being severed, and the gaps between the bars of shadow slide shut; the structure now looks like the kind of cabinet a magician would use to make an assistant disappear, only more demonic, insanity inducing. At once, the same claws the cage is made of slide of, then crack in half lengthwise. The claws aim themselves at the black box, and run themselves through, crumpling the cage and cutting holes into it. Strangely, there doesn't appear to be any type of body fluid leaking from the holes; parts of Teivel can be seen, and he doesn't seem harmed, though he is effectively pinned in the crumpled cage, which was still holding up.

(This type of rituals supposedly rips the soul, instead of damaging physically. Of course, the ripped piece of soul isn't destroyed; it's just taken from the person. Of course, a person without his/her soul is unwhole, broken.)

(Sigh...still protective of Alma even after she's lost it)

On his way, Zs'Skayr was suddenly attacked. He couldn't make out the attacker's features, it had one hand over his eye. "WHO THE HELL-" he couldn't finish. What followed was something sharp piercing him stomach area before he could activate his intangibility. There was no way one couldn't hear the horrifying, ghastly screams of pain that echoed nearly all over the island.

(Ok, bad news guys, Ophelia's been planning to kill this roleplay for a while now

I'm trying to see what I can do to gain control of it.)

(EDIT: Ophelia has granted me full control of the rp, and control over Wilson as well. The show shall go on)

Edited by Hybridic

(Everyone. I am handing this roleplay over to Hybridic to lead because I suck at keeping up with roleplays and have been planning to kill this one for months)

(I shall also be adding Wilson to the list of characters I am rping.)

J̨͔͉o̸̹̣̞̤̪i̶̟͕n̛̬̝͙̪̟ th̲̝̙̤͝e̖̼̫̳̘͢ ̶̫Q̶̠̜u̦̝͖͔ͅḑ̣̻̝̺͕̣͓e̳̱̮̱̫̬,̢̣̹ ̪jo̘͙̱͞ͅi͞n͎̼͚͓̤̘͝ ͜t̟̙̖̱͚̞̼h̠͙̳̱̺͉e̹͔͇̻͞ Q͖̜͓̫͎͟u͚̟̼͎d̼̠͓͜

(No. Also, Newleaf is not conscious, it's cronos, the thing that lives in the crown.

And Pecival, I was just about to rip Teivel limb from limb. plz.)

"Neither will I." Nathan dashes at Alma as she is vomiting, pressing his hand against her face. He then proceeds to shoot holy light into her, hoping to shut her body down for a while.

Cronos glares at the cage, sighing with contempt. If the demon were to escape it, which seemed very possible, he would be ready. He had no time to heed the scream.

Edited by Blewcheese

(Can't read that.)

(Sorry to disappoint.)

Wilson sat devastated as he watched the carnage go by. Everything was happening at a break neck pace. And then the arrival of a Zs'Skayr, and Miss Clarity...

His thinking was interrupted by a horrible inhuman screams.

"What in Einstein's name was THAT?"