Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(This is how she looks like now. http://postimg.org/image/dm44o96fj/full/ )

Alma screams. Lewis covers his ears.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA"

This laugh of madness sounded strange, as if it was another voice speaking.

Alma continues laughing. She cuts herself's arms with her nails, blood falling on the ground.

"I-I cannot control myself anymore! AAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

A sound of steps can be heard coming from behind a tree.

"Finally you are back. I missed you."

The man speaking is Teivel.

"Hi Zs'Skayr aka ecturnite who is damaged by light." Teivel waves at the ghost.

"My name is Teivel, founder of the demonic cult."

Lewis glares with wrath in his eyes at Teivel. "You...YOU! FIRST YOU KILLED OUR FRIENDS, NOW YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING TO ALMA! YOU ARE SO DEAD RIGHT NOW."

This is the first time they have seen Lewis this angry.

Alma giggles. "Lewis, you are so cute when you are angry...I wonder if you are cute in the inside too..."

Teivel shrugs. "I am doing nothing to this girl...it seems she likes me more than she likes you."

Alma laughs. "Teivel, I didn't think you were this stupid! You are the first I will kill!" She says while smiling.

Teivel looks surprised. "So you are still lucid, aren't you? I thought the pills you swallowed were enough to destroy your mind and let the spirits take your body..."

Lewis freezes. <...pills? Does he mean the pills she ate yesterday?>

Edited by DwerBomb

Teivel notices Clarity.

"Hi there!" He smiles at the girl.

"Clarity, this guy is a killer! He killed our friends...and Moonstone..." Lewis says.

"Ahahah yes, I did. It was fun. Expecially when the girl you call Moonstone tried to save her friend."

"BASTARD!" He charges the demon, but he gets stopped by Alma.

"Alma let me go!"

She looks at him, staring into his eyes with a big crooked smile.

"You are so kind and sweet..." She goes face to face with the boy.

"I want to lick your blood... I want to taste your intestines... I want to hold your heart in my hands..."

She approaces his mouth with her tongue.

(This should play in this moment:

http://youtu.be/ZHupfWHgnvE

)

Edited by DwerBomb

"Or....NEVER." Suddenly, he snaps his claws once. Vines of energy sprout from the ground. Half of them attack Teivel. The rest tie up Alma.

"A little something I got from a very special artifact called the Alpha Rune. I believe you humans call it magic."

Clarity was terrified. She hasn't even gotten a day's worth of rest, and she was stuck in the middle of it all. Why is everything bad happening to her? Nervousness and fear made her shake, and the familiar jangle of keys are heard. Keys..

Clarity gripped the key she could reach first, and maneuvered it around the keyring so that it was unhooked; made from glinting metal, the teeth of the key sharp as a spear and designs on the key gruesome and evil, the creature inside is free to do it's master's bidding. She rose the key high, and as she did so, the words Malum glinted off of the metal. A second later, she brought it down, stopping the key in front of her, arm outstretched. The area the key has passed through looked the same, but then a peculiar rip appeared. as if the fabric of reality was ripped along a precise seam, and an abyss of darkness and fear filled the void. The rip in reality was becoming more volatile, and Clarity jumped for safety, not knowing what horrible creature she has summoned.

(No, I don't.)

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Blood starts dripping from her mouth.

"So you really have powers, Clarity..."

Teivel dodges the attack, than he stares into Clarity's eyes.

"You should really join us. We may need you if something happens to Alma."

Lewis is terrified <Why is this happening?>

"D-don't touch Clarity."

Teivel glares at Lewis. "Alma, EAT HIM."

Alma destroyes the vines and screams. 

In a moment she is over Lewis.

Edited by DwerBomb

"Oh no you don't."

A flash of a blade and Alma's blood spills from her stomach. Blood drips from Zs'Skayr's scythe. The ectonurite pulls Lewis back.

"I can't say I'm sorry for that, Lewis...but I fear Alma is too far gone." Zs'Skayr snaps his claws again and teleports Clarity to his side.

"If I'm not correct, eye contact with Teivel will put your mind through extreme torment. It is best to avoid it. Do you understand, Clarity?"

Edited by Hybridic

Alma backs off. She rises her hand and licks out the blood that felt on it from her stomach

"Blood has such a good taste... Hey ghost, cut me more! CUT ME MORE! I WANT TO BLEED TO DEATH!"

"No Alma, your blood is corrupted, it doesn't taste good. Lewis's blood, however, is pure: drink his blood, not yours."

Teivel's voice comes from behind the ectonurite. Shadow hands come out of the ground and block Zs'Skayr.

"NO YOU DON'T!" Lewis punches Teivel in the face, throwing the demon on the ground. He then starts punching him again and agin and again...until the demon stops moving.

Or at least that's what he thinks, as he is only punching the dirt.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" He screams.

Edited by DwerBomb

Zs'Skayr, while Lewis' body, threw Alma off him, hard, impaling her on a tree branch. He immediately runs at top speed towards Teivel. His eyes are clamped shut. Using hearing, he notes Teivel approaching Clarity. "I think not, Teivel." He dives at Clarity, keeping her held close to him.

While all this was happening, Newleaf had been making the necessary adjustments to the crown so that Cronos couldn't run amok. At last, it was complete. "Your time ends now, demon." He puts the crown on his head and grows much larger and his voice goes deeper and older. "You shall pay for what you have done." A swarm of vines erupt from Newleaf's body and rush towards Teivel. Meanwhile, Nathan walks slowly towards Alma. "Can you not be crazy? That would be great, thanks."

Zs'Skayr/Lewis snarls and snaps his as well. A vastly strongwind then blows out the fire. He holds out his hand towards Alma, palm open. Energies begin to form in a swirl within it. "I think not, dear child." With that, he blasts Alma away from Nathan. "Nathan, I know for a fact you have powers. USE THEM."

(I was waiting for Silent and Pecival, but...)

Alma steps with strenght on one foot and twists it to prevent her from falling, then she charges again in direction of Nathan.

Teivel snorts "Hey ghost, leave some fun to me too!" A circle of fire appears around Teivel. In the eyes of the demon appear a simbol that looks like a pentagram.

Nathan snarls. "Calm down, I was getting to that." A large shadow hand erupts from Nathan's chest, heading straight for Alma.

Fire has always been my mortal enemy. If you think I haven't been able to counter it before, then you are horribly ignorant. The ground around Teivel rapidly grows into an overgrown jungle, disrupting the burning pentagram. Whatever forestation was burned was simply replaced with more trees, vines, and shrubbery.

(Let's base the creature I have on a hallucination I had during sleep paralysis!)

Clarity was filled with fear. She didn't know what she has summoned with her key, and the rip in reality was becoming more volatile and unstable, and the key she was holding didn't seem to be taming it. She grips the key tightly, and a sudden pain shoots up her arm; the sharpened metal of the teeth cut her skin, and a sliver of crimson shows. Then something strange happened. The key abosrbed the blood, the edge of the key tainted red, and the key shot out of her hand, into the void, cutting her hand badly in the process. She gasped, and covered the wound, which was now tainting her hand red. The key, meanwhile, broke apart into millions of pieces as it neared the vortex, and as it reached the center, the entire vortex ripped, sending trails of shadows in each direction, and a creature was born from the expelled darkness.

Curling and writhing in the air, it looked horribly like a giant horned insect, with many segments that look that they are stuck together with what looks like a patchwork of tanned skin; it looks almost insubstantial, as if it was made from the shadows of someone standing there, and yet, when the creature revealed claws on it's feelers, the marks left on nearby trees proved that this is not a mere figment of the imagination.