Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"Will you stop complaining about word choice, and let's GET OUT OF HERE! Her energies will destroy everyone if we don't! Clarity, Lewis, you two are with me!" Zs'Skayr starts to fly ahead of the group as the atmosphere starts to get darker around Cory. Her skin starts to peel away.

post-309025-0-00654600-1396051706_thumb.

(Just to emphasize the creepy)

Edited by Hybridic

"Oh goddamnit! I asked you to protect, not do go mad! Zs you have to explain me what the hell is happening." While she is saying this, a voice in her head starts talking to her.

<...KIIIIILL HEEEEEER...>

Alma goes in banshee mode.

Edited by DwerBomb

"DON'T TRY FIGHTING WITH HER, ALMA! You'll only get torn to shreds without effort by her inner Sin, and it won't be long before she's ripped apart as well!"

A new voice slithers its way into Alma's head. It sounded like Cory, but hollow, raspy, cold...a death rattle.

<A̸l.̛..͢m̵a.̷..͟d̢ón̴'͜t s͜t̀ay.̧..̛p̧rotect͝ ͘Cla̸r̵ity.͝.̢.̢Z̡s'̵S̨ka͠y͡ŗ..̷.w̢ill ̀h҉e͝l͞p..҉.͘go.̴.͟.̵>

(Did you take the symbols I had from my character sheet?)

Clarity was terrified as the scene began to unfold. She was, for a moment, frozen in time, her body wallowing in fear. She doesn't know what happened, and her heart was beating quickly, burning in the heat of fright.

The next second, she ran, following the path Alma took. She didn't take a second glance behind her, running in fear for her life. As she ran, thoughts filled her head; what has happened? Why did this happen? And did she cause this?

And with that, when they had gone afar, a pillar of black streaked towards the sky. In the middle was a pure white being with a human shape. The only things to make out were a black face and large mouth. Cory. She looked up at the sky, screaming in agony. The scream was by far one of the most horrible noises one could ever hope to hear with human ears. Cracks covered Cory's body, oozing black blood. And finally...she exploded, sending out a wave of necromatic energy. The spirits of the dead began to howl with pain and sadness. Their closest mistress and friend was gone from the island. Cory would never be able to come back to the island, even if she had returned to full strength again.

"Rest easy on your return to Hell, Graves." Zs'Skayr murmured, pulling his hood a little bit more over his face. "I warned you about this."

(Every scream of pain known to man combined into one=Cory'd death scream. And it's loud. And no, Zalgo text generator)

Edited by Hybridic