Sign in to follow this  
Maha

reset

Maha    0

I keep getting a "reset" bubble :( at the moment it just says "Error: Module Crashed: undefined" I press reset and it goes back to the login page. When i try to log in again i get "Error: Error - grabbing profile:{ "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "com.google.auth", "reason": "invalidAuthentication", "message": "invalid token", "locationType": "header", "location": "Authorization" } ], "code": 401, "message": "invalid token" } }"looking forward to seeing what the game has in store for us next-CheersI just noticed it is mainly doing it on the second night.

Alia    24

Hi Maha,The best way to get rid of that at the moment is to hold down CTRL while pressing the browser refresh button.I will try to fix the bug and let you know.A.

Maha    0

I'm still getting "Error: Error : data/scripts/actions.lua:123: attempt to index field 'cooker' (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback: data/scripts/actions.lua:123: in function 'fn' data/scripts/bufferedaction.lua:15: in function 'Do' data/scripts/entityscript.lua:472: in function 'PerformBufferedAction' data/scripts/stategraphs/SGwilson.lua:525: in function 'ontimeout' data/scripts/stategraph.lua:388: in function 'UpdateState' data/scripts/stategraph.lua:422: in function 'Update' data/scripts/stategraph.lua:99: in function 'Update' data/scripts/main.lua:68: in function" messages or somethings like that quite frequently. (i thought posting that one as an eg might be helpful?). These might be why I have not been able to achieve anywhere near what everyone else has achieved.

Alia    24

Ill have a look at the lua right away! Were you trying to cook something at the time? If so, can you remember what?

Alia    24

The next build should include a fix for the cooker issue :)

MCSMvsME    10

Got same message. Refreshing page didn't fix it.Running on last Chrome, Windows 7, Nvidia 410M. No problems with playing demo, it started when I launched the game after purchasing.

Sign in to follow this