Sign in to follow this  
Silentdarkness1

Particularly Bad Doodles

Silentdarkness1    1,161

So uhm, bleh.....I was feeling artsy, so after wasting a lot of time, I made a very weak and simple doodle of Abigail. This is about as good as it gets for me xD

8wAUsJP.jpg

• Like 1

Silentdarkness1    1,161

It's not bad... try drawing wendy next? it's hard to give feedback on only one drawing :/

If I try my hand at something too complex, it'll be so god-awful I can't bring myself to keep it.

Rosten    913

If I try my hand at something too complex, it'll be so god-awful I can't bring myself to keep it.

Thats how you get better, draw something, if it looks horrible, learn from it, try and get it right, people aren't born artists, you have to practice.

Edited by Blazingice26

Silentdarkness1    1,161

Thats how you get better, draw something, if it looks horrible, learn from it, try and get it right, people aren't born artists, you have to practice.

Well, maybe this is a start. I'm not the type of person who can churn out art in large doses, like Willette or MilleniumCount.

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Rosten    913

Well, maybe this is a start. I'm not the type of person who can churn out art in large doses, like Willette or MilleniumCount.

Don't worry about it, Willete and Millenium have been doing this for quite a while, and im sure were artists long before don't starve came along, I imagine they started with drawings similar to yours lord knows i did..

HoneyHam    435

Haha, I still haven't even begun to comprehend how Willette and other artists make theirs so good, I have trouble making a straight line! I have a large, creative mind, but not the skill to make my thoughts happen.

Rosten    913

Haha, I still haven't even begun to comprehend how Willette and other artists make theirs so good, I have trouble making a straight line! I have a large, creative mind, but not the skill to make my thoughts happen.

God, i know right, Sometimes i can sit there fantasizing (for lack of a better word) about different scenes and things to draw, I just don't have the skill to draw it, but eh, practice makes perfect,

And those tablets probably help alot, no more thousands of eraser marks on everything you draw! xD

Rosten    913

Oh btw, if you're looking for a good art program, the best one out there, is only like, 3 dollars, and it's called "Pencil and Paper"

thats not an actual program,

I was making a joke T_T

Edited by Blazingice26

Silentdarkness1    1,161

Oh btw, if you're looking for a good art program, the best one out there, is only like, 3 dollars, and it's called "Pencil and Paper"

thats not an actual program,

I was making a joke T_T

I have ASD. So um, paper n pencil not so good for me.