Who is your favorite Videogame Character?

Rabbitfist

You now so far i have only seen NPCs and a few players (like Gorden Freeman) but what about just classes i mean those also count as chars

Like Krieg from Borderlands 2 i mean yes hes hilarious but hes also a great fun to play as him and chop everythnig into tiny bloody bits

Then there is the Summoner for me. You already know what class i pick if a game has a summoner in it (i just love summons ^^)

If the game has no real summoner i tend to go with everything that uses a lot of big firepower like the engineer in Torchlight 2 or everything that uses a minigun

Also Sam "Serious" Stone because hes is himself ^^

Also suprised that noone mentioned Handsome Jack so far since i find him to be an awesome villian

Also another intresting villian is Carlos Callaka from Guacamelee (if you haven't played it yet i highly recommend it)

You now so far i have only seen NPCs and a few players (like Gorden Freeman) but what about just classes i mean those also count as chars

Like Krieg from Borderlands 2 i mean yes hes hilarious but hes also a great fun to play as him and chop everythnig into tiny bloody bits

Also suprised that noone mentioned Handsome Jack so far since i find him to be an awesome villian

I hate handsome Jack but he's still an awesome character. Also, Krieg is the only class that doesn't get  as boring  as the others after lv 61.

Mordecai is a cool character too. Both as an NPC and playable.

"Go get 'em Bloodwing!"

*Badass Skag/Psycho/Crimson Lance/Guardian instagibs*

"That a girl!"

Fighting Bloodwing in Borderlands 2 was an impressive player punch. That and what he did to Angel made Handsome Jack one hell of a villain.

Then there is the Summoner for me. You already know what class i pick if a game has a summoner in it (i just love summons ^^)

If the game has no real summoner i tend to go with everything that uses a lot of big firepower like the engineer in Torchlight 2 or everything that uses a minigun

Also Sam "Serious" Stone because hes is himself ^^

Also another intresting villian is Carlos Callaka from Guacamelee (if you haven't played it yet i highly recommend it)

Krieg is a beautiful thing. Truly is... *sniffles and tears up*

"Go get 'em Bloodwing!"

*Badass Skag/Psycho/Crimson Lance/Guardian instagibs*

"That a girl!"

Fighting Bloodwing in Borderlands 2 was an impressive player punch. That and what he did to Angel made Handsome Jack one hell of a villain.

That's why I hate him ;-;

-.-

I completely agree. It's silly to say Dr. **** when he originated from the television series manga, seeing as referring to someone specifically as a video game character would imply that games are their primary medium.

EDIT: I SHOULD start reading manga. I need money.

Archived