Who is your favorite Videogame Character?

Rabbitfist

Out of every character to ever be in a videogame. Damn, it's hard to choose from such a broad spectrum. I guess I could make a list tries to narrow it down a bit.

Fallout series: Lord Ashur, Desmond Lockheart, Joshua Graham

Half-Life series: G-Man

Legend of Zelda series: Happy Mask Salesman, Wind Waker's Ganondorf 

Mortal Kombat series: Scorpion, Sub-Zero II

I could list more, but I think it's pretty obvious by now I'm huge on characters whose (sometimes unknown) motivations and actions put them in that murky gray area of morality. Sub-Zero II is the possible exception.

Depends i have alot of chars i like for various reasons

Gorgutz 'Eadhunter for example is pretty smart for on Ork i mean he knows when to give up and regroup to get his WAAAGH running again

Then there is Mister Torgue just because this guy cracks me up everytime he opends his mouth (like the quest where you have to kill the game critic)

Then there is Stranger from Oddworld Stranger's Wrath i mean just look at him he looks pretty badass

I could go on and on but those are 3 that just came from the top of my head

Then there is Mister Torgue just because this guy cracks me up everytime he opends his mouth (like the quest where you have to kill the game critic)

I love Mister Torgue. He yells everything. He wants you to blow up the ocean. And his grandma gummed someone to death, and that took several hours. Now, lets go to the Badass Crater of Badassitude.

Dang. People saying all my favourites...excluding who's been mentioned.

Skyrim: Serana "My mother had a thing for magical constructs....not what you're thinking." And almost everyone who played skyrim knows. "I am sworn to carry your burdens."

Borderlands 2: Mad Moxxi. Especially when she slips into the accent.

Bastion: Rucks. The Morgan Freeman of video game narrators.

Halo: The Arbiter "Were it so easy."

Legend of Zelda: Midna, Ruto, Fi.

Fallout: Fawkes and Moira.

Skyrim: Serana "My mother had a thing for magical constructs....not what you're thinking." And almost everyone who played skyrim knows. "I am sworn to carry your burdens."

All the ladies? Wow....

I never took Fawkes with me because he obliterated anything in sight and didn't leave anything for me... 

One that pops into mind is Murray, the mighty demonic skull. 

Now that I think of it, every character from Monkey Island is the best character ever.

Also this guy :

U0blXP0.jpg

I'm ashamed for forgetting about Moira. Finding her Wasteland Survival Guide copies laying about in the Mojave warms my heart every time.

Archived