Xjurwi's New Avatar

Sporb

So, to sum up here, I'm the only one who thinks that, in the miniature version of the avatar, it almost looks like he's got a hand over his mouth and is laughing... oh well. I guess I'm just hallucinating again.

So, to sum up here, I'm the only one who thinks that, in the miniature version of the avatar, it almost looks like he's got a hand over his mouth and is laughing... oh well. I guess I'm just hallucinating again.

This may be a bit off-topic and randon, but whats your gender? I'm asking this because if your a girl I'll start calling you robo-girl.

Oh god...this Link face...I tried to forget ....arrrgh

Augh, I'm sorry. In retrospect, I should have given a Philips CD-i warning. That's what I get for posting while sleep deprived.

Like I'm doing right now.

This may be a bit off-topic and randon, but whats your gender? I'm asking this because if your a girl I'll start calling you robo-girl.

Um, er, can robots have a gender? Anyway, with fan fics looming on the horizon, this is not a good time to discuss this subject.

Archived