Deserted Islands (Roleplay Thread)

gloryKAT

(I shall start)

Waking up in the middle of a ring of evil flowers, Clawrence groaned as he stood up. "Is this the Land of Light?", he said to nobody in particular. "Dangit. I promised myself I wouldn't go up here. I guess I'll look for a way back down." And with that he started to search.

A few hours later, he saw a tree, moving quite erratically. After a few more minutes, he saw the tree was actually a creature of sorts, and it was conversing with a small fluffy animal and some human-looking creature. "Who an' what are you?", he yelled to them, "You better not kill me!"

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

(New text thing: Italics are for when clawrence is paranoid-insane)

Clearance bared his fangs, out of fear more than anything

"Who are YOU? Did you put me up here? Are you one of them? Will you put me on that crackpot throne you guys have? Because if you do, I WILL kill myself. And everything. You won't take me."

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Clawrence frowned, staring angrily at the tree. "You should know that I'm just barely human And I also have no reason to believe that your species is better." Then he wheeled around and said, walking away, now if you excuse me, I'm going to find my old home. I quite dislike this giant light in th' sky. It hurts my eyes." And with that, he started to walk on towards a clump of rocks in the distance.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

The small wisp of shadow, listening to the conversation, hisses. "If you do not like the daytime, then why not tell me? I shall rid you of your precious day, and replace it with my night." It whispers softly to itself. It fades away into a thin fog, gliding away.

The sun begins to set.