Doctor Who

Neosaurus

Anyone not excited for the 50th anniversary???? I can't wait! I'm such a fanboy

So, does anyone here watch Who? If so, whos your favorite doctor? 

*floats over* 8D

Yes, I'm excited. But I'll have to watch after my exams, which is a month later than the airing date (/sads).

Spoilering because there may be people who don't know about this yet.

Frankly, the trailer didn't amaze me too much, but I'm very excited for Ten and Eleven to meet!

I've started the series from Nine, so he is my bias. I like how the Doctor went from blaming himself for the consequences of the Time War, to Ten who's the most human (subjective, of course) who'd do anything to hang on to his companions, to Eleven who's probably the goofiest in nature but darkest when he is. Simply because he's been through that transition from his guilt-ridden past to letting friends in, and always losing them in the end.

Edit: Thoughts on Peter Capaldi and John Hurt's Doctors, I have no idea since I've had no experience on either of their acting before this. Who is John Hurt's "rejected" doctor, I'd like to see fully answered in the anniversary ep. I love Clara's personality as a companion, but it seems her story is over. We'll probably have a new companion when Twelve comes along. :-) 

Did someone seriously vote me down because of how I expressed my excitement about DW (on a DW-titled thread, no less)? *facepalms*

Welp, spoilering my spoilers then. If that was what I got downvoted for. And what was it about not derailing the thread's topic in off-topic?

Sorry for even reacting like this, but if someone disliked Doctor Who to that extent that you'd judge someone else for liking it, wow okay. On a DW-off-topic-titled thread. I'm not so much upset about the downvote but more about why, tbh.

I don't like doctor who.

And that's fine too. :) I never targeted anyone for disliking DW, but I just don't get why I'd get downvoted for answering Neosaurus' question. Well, I'mma stop going on about this.

So no Whovians in this forum aside from me, Neo, Alvhem and Mack? xD

And that's fine too. :-) I never targeted anyone for disliking DW, but I just don't get why I'd get downvoted for answering Neosaurus' question. 

I'm not sure but it seems mentlegen and his brother are at a disagreement of which vote to give =P so its a nice and tidy neutral response as is

Archived