Shadowfall (REALLY IN NEED OF NEW ROLEPLAYERS)

Battal

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS CONTINUED FROM THE ORIGINAL SHADOWFALL THAT WAS LOCKED BY A FORUM GLITCH

THIS IS NOT A BRAND NEW ROLEPLAY

The​re are places in this wretched world

​Where even Maxwell dare not tread, 

Places where the darkness seethes

​And all living things have fled,

​For there is something evil here

​Something ancient, something foul,

​The darkness has but one name,

​ We call it

post-223117-0-73521500-1383870705.jpg

​​

-​​What we Know, Azcar Vorteth

After quite some time, I have decided to start my own role play.  If you want to join, PM me your character description.  You may start with only one character, but you can add more as the RP progresses.

Rules

1: No using other people's characters without permission.

2: Nothing ridiculous.  For example, I am not going to accept a flying rainbow rhinoceros from Mars.

3: Be creative!  Don't be afraid to make something not entirely within Don't Starve.

Current Players:

@Lord_Battal

Jakob Battal

After a horrific event in his childhood, Jakob was adopted by an ancient and powerful cat named Prometheus.  Jakob was dragged to the Islands while trying to teleport, and in the meantime was separated from his master.  He wants most to find his master and figure out what dragged him to the Islands.

Azcar Vorteth

An old man living in solitude atop a high mountain, Azcar is a key player in the group's quest, being 'the man with the plan', so to speak.  While not revealing his true age, it is clear he has been stuck on the Islands for a long time.

Shadowfall

An ancient shadow demon of immense power, very little is known about this world-destroying shade.

@Blewcheese
Joseph
After his mentor/father figure was mysteriously murdered, Maxwell lured Joseph into the DS world with false promises of reanimating his mentor.

gloryKAT

Shard
Backstory: Shard was once a human with a different name. One day, while in her house, she was promised special powers... something that would make her different from everyone else... something that would make her special. Little did she know that these special powers were not the powers she imagined... and she was sent to the world of Don't Starve as a hound, but she did get her special powers, wings. However, because of the fact that her wings are on fire, she must be careful around flammable objects such as trees and bushes.,,

@Will

Satoshi ​DEAD

@Ellebelly24

Snowfall

Edited by Lord_Battal

Hey im back guys and sorry its just school has made me busy but since its saturday i can play now.  :joyous:  :happypigs:

may i join the rp?

Name: Michael

Race: human

Backstory: i've brought back to the DS universe once again, as a survival master now, i can try my best to survive the challenges ahead.

Pros: Has bases around the DS universe from past experiiences, knows many things due to the fact that he has escaped the ds universe 4 times now.

Cons: due to the monsters he has fought, his sanity is damaged, (Very low sanity) afraid of spiders.