Made up creatures!

Rules: make your own creature, creature can not be anything someone else made up. (Dragon is one)

what dose your creature do? See in the dark? Is super fast? what is your creature weakness? Not vary smart? common creature? killed by other creatures? what dose your creature eat? (you can make up food)

~~Do NOT copy creatures use your MINEPOWER~~

thanks 

P.S. don't come here to say "I Don't have anything in mine"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

KBlock1

Hmm... Oh I got one!

Wolven

Son of wolves and the 3rd of the family

Wolven likes chilling when boring, but when an enemy attacks it or something that it hates, it uses its mind to control them.

Since it was born at night, he can see very clearly at night. But on daytime, it barely sees everything, so he might be lost.

Wolven is scared of rabbits, beefalos, gobblers, and every animals that appear in the daytime, at night, it is very friendly with monsters and hallucinations.

Wolven eats Sparigetto, a food with a very high nutrition, tasty and munchy meat.

Hmm... Oh I got one!

Wolven

Son of wolves and the 3rd of the family

Wolven likes chilling when boring, but when an enemy attacks it or something that it hates, it uses its mind to control them.

Since it was born at night, he can see very clearly at night. But on daytime, it barely sees everything, so he might be lost.

Wolven is scared of rabbits, beefalos, gobblers, and every animals that appear in the daytime, at night, it is very friendly with monsters and hallucinations.

Wolven eats Sparigetto, a food with a very high nutrition, tasty and munchy meat.

Great job! Like it

(An eevee evolution)

Wispeon

Flying type Eevee

Can learn most flying attacks. Has wings on its back.

(Ill edit this later.)

I wish to see your finish, I let you think some more

(BTW, is your creature a pokemon?)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KBlock1

I wish to see your finish, I let you think some more

(BTW, is your creature a pokemon?)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KBlock1

Yeah my creature is a Pokemon. I had to go to school, so I couldn't finish, but I'll finish it soon.

Archived