Pile o' stuff - Stram's DS art.

Finally I managed to draw something that's not nsfw, so I can post it here:

DS_thin_white_king_WEB.thumb.png.204703dafe6914a15e8210e8ddfd1ec5.png

Inspired by David Bowie’s persona, The Thin White Duke, and in particular his song/album “Station to Station”. I was re-listening to the album and the image of Maxwell/William Carter shedding another layer of humanity while slowly becoming one with Them was just so clear in my mind’s eye I had to paint it. I never paint fully rendered stuff so it’s safe to assume that an actual demon possessed me while working on this. 

Thank you so much to everyone who commented and helped me bring this thread back to life! Now watch me as I descend into the bottomless pit that it is drawing Maxwell just looking vaguely displeased. 

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, Strampunch said:

Finally I managed to draw something that's not nsfw, so I can post it here:

Inspired by David Bowie’s persona, The Thin White Duke, and in particular his song/album “Station to Station”. I was re-listening to the album and the image of Maxwell/William Carter shedding another layer of humanity while slowly becoming one with Them was just so clear in my mind’s eye I had to paint it. I never paint fully rendered stuff so it’s safe to assume that an actual demon possessed me while working on this. 

Thank you so much to everyone who commented and helped me bring this thread back to life! Now watch me as I descend into the bottomless pit that it is drawing Maxwell just looking vaguely displeased. 

YOU ABSOLUTELY AMAZING TALENTED PERSON THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT TO THE EYES <3 <3 <3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

So... You have a favorite pasttime of drawing grumpy grandpas?:wilson_sneaky:

WELP! THAT'S IT, LADS! THEY CAUGHT ME!

Yes grumpy grandpas are my favourite to draw. This one has the extra appeal of being a beanpole with a great nose. 

• Haha 4

On 11/16/2018 at 10:59 AM, Strampunch said:

Love the realistic detail ^_^ I think I saw this floating around on Tumblr the other day :p

Also PURPLE EYES! 0u0

On 11/16/2018 at 10:59 AM, Strampunch said:

Finally I managed to draw something that's not nsfw

Colour me intrigued ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I'm a sinner, what can ya do?)

Hello hi it's been almost 5 years again and I'm back on the Don't Starve train. I haven't drawn much recently due to work, but here's a couple of old things and the newest piece I indulged in a couple of weeks ago. 

DS_SS_Woodie_2018_GIFT.thumb.png.1ae990d47d1713c28194e0f547ef59b6.png

Woodie for a Secret Santa thing I participated in back in 2018

DS_COau_008.thumb.png.f1c8fa1420845ad3144a95fbb7282926.png

2019, bruised up Maxwell wearing this outfit from the movie "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows"

DS_Remnants_01c.thumb.png.32d9f5d15e77448ea71c58c2f8a66824.png

2019 Maxwell being affected by too much nightmare fuel, inspired by my partner's fic "Remnants" 

DST_Feast_zine_web.thumb.png.a734fd0db8167e11c186aca9dc1e7f02.png

2020, my entry for the zine "Feast". Lines by me, colours and final edit by my partner Sightkeeper

DS_MaxWil_study_002.thumb.jpg.5e0a21255d2efbad0cf8a47d70755895.jpg

And now back to present day, in 2022. I wanted to do some colour studies and I'm afraid I had to draw my two favourites together again~

enjoy!

Edited by Strampunch
  • Like 9

Welcome back! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's back after a bit of a break! *cough* eight years for me *cough* 

I saw your zine piece on Tumblr earlier (man, I wish I had known about the zine sooner) and it made my day. Those expressions are so delightful!!! xD

And of course more Maxwell art is always welcome! :D

• Like 1