Sign in to follow this  
Luigisopa

Holy Cow the Yogscast!

Luigisopa    10

The Yogscast made a video of don't starve... this will push this game to the limit! 0.o

YEAH! Be prepared for many new people! :D

Edited by Luigisopa
video

Xaphedo    33
I hardly doubt they do a better job than TB...

I came from TB's wave ;)

It will be quite noticeable, certainly!

Xaphedo    33
What's TB stand for?

Stands for The Brit, or Tophats' Beloved, or Total Biscuit. The last one is an invention of mine, it doesn't really make any sense u.u

Totalbiscuit.

Damn you, Fu, with your perfectly timed, unoriginal and providencial responses!

delta3030    10

Yeah TB's vid was what made me interested in this game, although I only watched 5 mins of it but meh haha. Watching the Yogscast video right now.

Syd    233

I think I might be the only person here that initially found out about this game through LGR. I'm pretty sure I also watched someone stream it on Vinesauce before I finally decided to pick it up for myself.

mobius187    30
I have never even heard of the "Yogscast"

I know them, but only from their Minecraft videos. Oh, and the music videos. The Minecraft music videos to be specific. ;)

As for me, I came here via the Penny Arcade Report. :)

Joyousterror    30

Wow they covered this? That's so exciting :D Talk about huge amounts of free media coverage. They usually get 1 million views per video in a matter of days.

Pulpsock    10

It seems I'm of the rare kind that found the game while scouring steam... I thought that would be a common variety.

deskp    12
It seems I'm of the rare kind that found the game while scouring steam... I thought that would be a common variety.

Thats how I found it aswell. when it was promoted the first week or seomthing.

Sue D. Nim    11

I found it through watching a(n) LPer called jay012345678912. One minute into the video and I knew I had to have it. He hadn't even started playing yet! He was still at the loading screen just talking about it.

Bogpad    21

did they? well, why not, if they get some more people to buy the game, most welcome, but I doubt that it will be a major increase, yes they are nice, yes they are funny... sometimes..., but so many "famous" gamer channels already promoted it, I can hardly believe that people that frequent yogcast will not have heard or seen anything of don't starve before.

BlackWidow    10

maybe when the game becomes more and more popular, people of Klei Entertainment create Don't Starve 2. :)

Discovered the game by watching Etho btw.