Really sorry for my thread.

Before anybody will do

Someting what I can decired.

Before Teo hang me up without pique,

I will ask You,what can I do?

Therefore to leave my soul in peace,

I wanna die if People won't give me...

"That grace!"

"I think,I writed down smoothy everythink in the poem and this isn't just a poen"

I hope people,You can forgive me for my last post. I was mean and a bit sarcastic,yes I know. But that's me and if I refuse,I'll refuse myself.I just only can say Sorry т_т

See you soon guys/girls.

I see, people getting butthurt over not being able to understand his bad spelling and grammar, not telling him WHY they were confused, Brainchill becomes angry, thinking everything is fine and not seeing the problem,and an argument is born.

DETECTIVES AT WORK

Here's a roughly translated version:

So Guys/Girls,

I just wanna tell you,

Really sorry for my thread.

Before somebody will do something I desired,

Before Teo hung me up without pique,

I will ask you,"What can I do?"

Therefore to leave my soul in peace,

I wanna die if people won't give me...

"That grace!"

"I thought I wrote down everything smooth, like a poem. But it wasn't"

I hope you can forgive me for my last thread. I was mean and a bit sarcastic,yes, I know. But that's me and if I refuse,I'll refuse myself.I can only say "Sorry," See you soon guys/girls. 

I see, people getting butthurt over not being able to understand his bad spelling and grammar, not telling him WHY they were confused, Brainchill becomes angry, thinking everything is fine and not seeing the problem,and an argument is born.

DETECTIVES AT WORK

and then when someone actually does give him a critique he completely ignores him. just saying. if he can't even tell what a critique is, of course there are going to be problems.

DETECTIVES AT WORK

Here's a roughly translated version:

So Guys/Girls,I just wanna tell you,Really sorry for my thread.Before somebody will do something I desired,Before Teo hung me up without pique,I will ask you,"What can I do?"Therefore to leave my soul in peace,I wanna die if people won't give me..."That grace!""I thought I wrote down everything smooth, like a poem. But it wasn't"I hope you can forgive me for my last thread. I was mean and a bit sarcastic,yes, I know. But that's me and if I refuse,I'll refuse myself.I can only say "Sorry," See you soon guys/girls. 

Yes,that's true & correctly...correct?

Thanx.

and then when someone actually does give him a critique he completely ignores him. just saying. if he can't even tell what a critique is, of course there are going to be problems.

Ok.Maybe that's true but when I've seen there a normal critique also I told that's owner thanks and I started my topic with a critique.

Just maybe I wasn't writed down there quite firmly :"This is a critique" But yes, I admit to I was stupid, when added them to my ignore list.I was mean,yes. Sorry for that.

And how about these post?

DaverGamer, on 11 Nov 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

no.

It's was the first from DaverGamer. Now tell me,this isn't annoying a bit. I think : "If He haven't comment why does,meaningless comments?"

I was nefarious with him after this too,yes Daver, I'm so sorry.

Lord_Battal, on 11 Nov 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

Wut?

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:29 PM-So...what do you think of my critique?! It's fair or unfair? Good or bad? Creative or just crap?

I think,I told them what I want from them. These post was the firsts.Then I was angry and writed ugly things...I'm sorry.I made this thread to I can tell people, with whom I was evil,to take them apologies.

I don't know how many times I need to write these words but: "I'M SO SORRY,OKAY?" I'm really sorry!

I accept your apology.

Okay,thanks. I trying to be less misunderstandable next time. :)

But people call me troll now T_T ,I just don't understand them and They don't understand me then...that's the result (I think they waiting for me to do something but I don't know what)

Anyways thank you, my friend.

I accept your apology.

Okay,thanks. I trying to be less misunderstandable next time. :)

But people call me troll now T_T ,I just don't understand them and They don't understand me then...that's the result (I think they waiting for me to do something but I don't know what)

Anyways thank you, my friend.

Sajnálom, de az angol is szörnyű. Nem tudjuk megérteni, hogy a legtöbb időt, mert azt. Szeretem a Google fordító, ha el tudod olvasni ezt azt jelenti, hogy nagyon jól működik. Azt kérlek, hogy használni, hogy kapcsolja be a magyar nyelvről English folyadék. Itt az oldalon is. Remélem, hogy működik-e!

-

I hope the translator didn't garble that the way his English tends to come across. For such a large amount of text I suspect it might have.

Sajnálom, de az angol is szörnyű. Nem tudjuk megérteni, hogy a legtöbb időt, mert azt. Szeretem a Google fordító, ha el tudod olvasni ezt azt jelenti, hogy nagyon jól működik. Azt kérlek, hogy használni, hogy kapcsolja be a magyar nyelvről English folyadék. Itt az oldalon is. Remélem, hogy működik-e!

-

I hope the translator didn't garble that the way his English tends to come across. For such a large amount of text I suspect it might have.

doesn't it always?

-

Well, a lot of it is how understandable your English is to the translator. If you go "I like posting for forums", it sounds dumber, but is more easily translatable than something like "I tend to enjoy going around, posting on forums". That, and, well, translators can only do so much... I can guarantee you, it probably sounds somewhat garbled to 'em.

Archived