Risk of Rain

PhelsarusBeel

So i wonder if im the only one playing the bejesus out of risk of rain since its release on steam?

Also would be intresting if someone is up for coop if he wants to (sintgle is fun but Coop would be awesome)

maybe i gonna buy it when im done with a Roleplay classicer called Gothic 2

@Rabbitfist @jbeetle @CyanBlue @Luggs

Ok i have an offer for you guys

Im willing to buy a 4 pack if you guys want (because i feel generous right now)

And now nobody owns me any money if i buy it see it as a gift because im a nice guy

BUT i only buy it if you get enought people for the 4 pack (because buying 3 seperate copies is far more expensive than buying a 4pack) and because3 i would not have a 4th guy that i could give the last copy to comprende?

OK so just say what you think i have all the time in the world

@Rabbitfist @jbeetle @CyanBlue @Luggs

Ok i have an offer for you guys

Im willing to buy a 4 pack if you guys want (because i feel generous right now)

And now nobody owns me any money if i buy it see it as a gift because im a nice guy

BUT i only buy it if you all accept it if only one of you says no i won't do it comprende?

OK so just say what you think i have all the time in the world

Do I want a game for free that I actually am interested in? of course! my steam name is *J. Beetle

I would buy it if monies,

No monies no games. Bundles only :|

I've been playing the alpha and still not tired yet, would definitely buy the game if not for this.^

I know they've added a lot more things like the monster/item logs and worlds (?). Of course, the MP too. :)

Archived