[Questions & More Something] "What do you think of...so Critiques?"

brainchill

So...where do I start?

I'll begin with the originality. I think on the DantART's site We can seen many art what looks like This then, I give you four star for the initial story and of course the appearance of the picture. Now, I carry on my critique with the

analysis of...view. As soon as told You, D.Mikaz ,I think this art is really cool! Why? Bacause I love the winter & cold,freezing things and themes, than also revealed my nick too ^^ ! That's why of the four and a half star what I gived your image.

And the technikque yes! That's my favourite because I ever loved the anime-fanart like thingies. [スマイリー口ひげ] Yeah and I continue with the final element , the impact! Hm,I havne't got comment anymore  As I said:"It's just so...cool!"

"Subjectivity 4эвер!" 

"Say pal!"

Hey guys!

I sent my first critique for the first guy who given me the "Lama  Badge" >.< xD He or She,I don't know actually -.^" but that doesn't matter. So...what do you think of my critique?! It's fair or unfair? Good or bad? Creative or just crap? I need Your answers and I want them, because I haven't enough self-confidence to ask people on the deviantART where I registered just today to share my sis's pics ( or yesterday? If you can't too see all of the pics (here) the RAR's pasworld is:
slendergirl666

So,let's criticize a critique ^^

"Thanks DS guys/girls!"

I'm confused.  What do you want us to do?

What? Excuse me. Why are you so goof my Lord? I writed down every,thing in the description and You doin' like what I had written would be incomprehensible! Are you fuckin' kidding me! ? >: (  Why are you so uncomprehending with me? I just want from you guys to rate my critique! What uncomprehending! You're the only member who could bring my temper up! >:[ I really don't like you Lord_Battal. Leave me with Your ****s or I'll ignore you. I don't think that, you've been immersed in your thoughts to can't understand my default thread! So sorry for the word but **** off pls!!!

What? Excuse me. Why are you so goof my Lord? I writed down every,thing in the description and You doin' like what I had written would be incomprehensible! Are you fuckin' kidding me! ? >: (  Why are you so uncomprehending with me? I just want from you guys to rate my critique! What uncomprehending! You're the only member who could bring my temper up! >:[ I really don't like you Lord_Battal. Leave me with Your ****s or I'll ignore you. I don't think that, you've been immersed in your thoughts to can't understand my default thread! So sorry for the word but **** off pls!!!

O.o

Did I say something?

no swearing. Mate, honestly. These forums are meant to be kid-friendly. Also, Battal is Battal. You can't change that

Okay so your critique is....good...I guess? Really.....good...choice of words?

O.o

Did I say something?

You don't that ,as if I were stupid! "What do you want us to do?" I WRITED DOWN EVERY WORD IN THE THREAD! pls. I can't to restrain myself to say really bad things >= (

Okay so your critique is....good...I guess? Really.....good...choice of words?

You know ,Blue. I don't really think for this...thing. It's just a unexpected...thingy.

Good, but slightly unfair. You did well judging the thechnique even thought I'd say a bit of backgroung would be interesting. The vision was ok. Now about the originality, I really don't think think it was that original, I can't count the many,many times I've seen a storie like that (boy/man/kid/woman finds a dog and then he saves it and blablabla). I'd give about 3 and a half stars, but opinions are just opinions.

And just as an advice: Don't use so many emoticons (AKA things like this D : <) its quite annoying to read something with so many of them.

Doesn't Matter Daver ^^ I can't expected something better from a 13 years old kid. So it's okay.

Are you kidding me?

You're on my ignore list from now on.

Good, but slightly unfair. You did well judging the thechnique even thought I'd say a bit of backgroung would be interesting. The vision was ok. Now about the originality, I really don't think think it was that original, I can't count the many,many times I've seen a storie like that (boy/man/kid/woman finds a dog and then he saves it and blablabla). I'd give about 3 and a half stars, but opinions are just opinions.

And just as an advice: Don't use so many emoticons (AKA things like this D : <) its quite annoying to read something with so many of them.

That YOU! Thank YOU! Do You see that people ?! THIS,is,what I want from people! HE/You was the only Guy,who could write down a real critique! So TY again my friend! Oh,yeah. Here's the background of the critique.

Archived