caves and clockworks

AdamTheGamer

(am I too late? D:

Name: Shard

Race: Hound
Appearance: Shard has grey-black fur like that of a normal hound, but has no extra differences such as a longer tail or larger ears. Large, blazing wings are on her back, and when the fire is extinguished (either by sanity loss, fear, or sadness/despair), it reveals that her wings' are actually a pitch black colour, both from the flames and by default. Her wings are the only way to differentiate her from a normal hound.
Personality: Shard is generally carefree, but shy around people. She often attempts to flee upon sight of another person even remotely close to her, even if they do not approach. Her transformation does not help this, instead making her retreat into her shell even more. She has a talent for befriending wild animals, and loves the outdoors, especially quiet, long walks.
Abilities: Her wings of fire, which are also a disadvantage when entering heavily wooded areas, which are her favourite places. She must go into water to extinguish her wings for an hour or two to take small walks in these places.

Backstory: Shard, formerly a human, was tricked by Maxwell with the promise of special powers and brought to the world of Don't Starve.)

(Shard's real name is revealed later on in the story I'm writing xD)

(am I too late? D:

Name: Shard

Race: Hound

Appearance: Shard has grey-black fur like that of a normal hound, but has no extra differences such as a longer tail or larger ears. Large, blazing wings are on her back, and when the fire is extinguished (either by sanity loss, fear, or sadness/despair), it reveals that her wings' are actually a pitch black colour, both from the flames and by default. Her wings are the only way to differentiate her from a normal hound.

Personality: Shard is generally carefree, but shy around people. She often attempts to flee upon sight of another person even remotely close to her, even if they do not approach. Her transformation does not help this, instead making her retreat into her shell even more. She has a talent for befriending wild animals, and loves the outdoors, especially quiet, long walks.

Abilities: Her wings of fire, which are also a disadvantage when entering heavily wooded areas, which are her favourite places. She must go into water to extinguish her wings for an hour or two to take small walks in these places.

Backstory: Shard, formerly a human, was tricked by Maxwell with the promise of special powers and brought to the world of Don't Starve.)

(Shard's real name is revealed later on in the story I'm writing xD)

You are welcome, as long as you understand the story.

"Hi doggy. What's your name? I'm Angel. And this bastard is a bastard. I don't really know his name."

"Ah! Hello there, travelers! I bet you are new to this town? I can show you around. My name is-"

*chopped down tree falls and makes a loud noice, so you can't hear the man's name.*

Claudius's eyes light up with rage.

"You dare call me a bastard? I'll have you know my parents were very honorable!"

He lifts the sword off his shoulder and points it at Angel.

The man gabs claudius by the shoulders and pulls him away from angel.

"Woa woa woa, in this town, we don't fight, we have laws."

Claudius looks at Angel, confused.

"A different time? When... Is it? And how is there order without a king?"

"Well we do have a mini- ish king called a MAYOR who runs certain things in town. I could take you to him, he has a task for anyone with a lot of brawn and vey little brain."