diekunstler    143

That poor wall, I hope it has insurance to cover that.

Pish posh, that wall is mine alone. I was told to paint anything I wanted on it and I DID! Aahaha!! I also have a door and another wall plus a bar to paint. So I'm going to be hiding the symbols everywhere in them since its supposed to be a study room for our local community center lol. Nobody will know except me and people who are fans of DS. Though, people probably won;t look at them anyways, too focused on what they're there for and all that stuff.

Next time I go to paint I'm bringing in the DS soundtrack to listen to. Will put me in a good mood unless ragtime comes on.

Amazing ! And now u just have to write "Charlie" everywhere in your room

Words usually aren't incorporates into a mural unless they are typographic. I'll probably hide the letters in the next murals somewhere. I love hiding things to see who's keen enough to notice them. Too many people living in my area these days are so...dull- as in they don't have sharp senses. It's sad honestly.

Edited by diekunstler

brainchill    32

Interesting.  It has a bit of a tribal slant going on with the shadow monsters. 

That's true! And I think it's really nice and creative...maybe fabulous >.< Just nice work!

brainchill    32

That poor wall, I hope it has insurance to cover that.

Um,Xjurwi. Just wanna tell to I was rude with You at last time. So...I'm sorry. I removed You from my ignore list and I hope we can forget this thing.

Edited by brainchill

Craig_Perry    764

I can see a face that resembles wolfgang in the middle! it better not be just me who noticed...

Next time I go to paint I'm bringing in the DS soundtrack to listen to. Will put me in a good mood unless ragtime comes on.

if you are listening to the soundtrack the new winter songs are bound to produce something interesting to compare with the work produced during the summer songs

diekunstler    143

I can see a face that resembles wolfgang in the middle! it better not be just me who noticed...

attachicon.gifnoticed.png

if you are listening to the soundtrack the new winter songs are bound to produce something interesting to compare with the work produced during the summer songs

I didn't even notice, where?

Aaah man I don't think it'll be much of a difference, since I have to keep a uniform image. I can probably do something involving that on the bar I have to paint. I only designed one side of it so far.

Edit: Omg i see it now the mustache and eyes hahahaah.

Edited by diekunstler

diekunstler    143

Did another! Finished it today. I call it the Tree of Precious Voices. Though of course there is more than just those two symbols in it. They look pretty good for leaves, eh? It was painted on the back of a door.

ALSO, I gave the other mural picture above a better quality image! Finally remembered to bring my camera to the place I'm painting at haha!

post-236877-0-40816600-1384395735_thumb.

Oh and- here's another I started working on today. Not much but it'll get there. It'll also have some symbols serving as windows and such. after that I think I'm going to paint a chair that has some actual characters on it haha.

post-236877-0-62536300-1384395729_thumb.

• Like 1

ARamblingSpider    1536

Did another! Finished it today. I call it the Tree of Precious Voices. Though of course there is more than just those two symbols in it. They look pretty good for leaves, eh? It was painted on the back of a door.

ALSO, I gave the other mural picture above a better quality image! Finally remembered to bring my camera to the place I'm painting at haha!

attachicon.gifthetreeofpreciousvoicessmall.jpg

Oh and- here's another I started working on today. Not much but it'll get there. It'll also have some symbols serving as windows and such. after that I think I'm going to paint a chair that has some actual characters on it haha.

attachicon.gifZi6_1740small.jpg

Looks spiffy.