Yup! I'm back!

Morgan17

I know that some of you were excited that I was gone, but now, The Time Lord Depths worm you know and love (to hate) is back!

EDIT: I have a theory on the "Screecher" mod by Klei. You know how at the end, you turn on the helicopter thing, and the lights go out? Then the screechers come and (possibly) kill you? yea, I guess they don't kill you. It was one of Maxwell's methods to take you into his world.

yes.

NOTE: I'm not "yessing" to weaken the no's, I'm agreeing with the already existing no's in order to reinforce them without using the word "no" as to not exceed the "no" limit.

if I understand you correctly, that's so unlike you, to be honest

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

but really, what do you think of me? Oh god, now I'm self conscious. What have you done.

since you asked...I think of you as an overly happy person who accepts everyone. I guess that's a good thing, but your post is still unlike you.

Hint: I'm not complaining. If anything, I would praise.

since you asked...I think of you as an overly happy person who accepts everyone. I guess that's a good thing, but your post is still unlike you.

Hint: I'm not complaining. If anything, I would praise.

Well, thanks... I guess. I try to accept everyone, but sometimes some people are just... Grrrrr... I just... Can't... no...

*"no" LIMIT REACHED*

*PREPARING TO EXECUTE USER "@Mack18853"*

OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Archived