[ASK FOR ADVICE] Dream with Slenderman!? [Question Solved]

brainchill

Hey guys!

You know I have a little sister.She's 4 years old and I love her so much.She likes to fiddle with my phone and then I usually give her it.Recently I downloaded an app what named Sketch n Draw HD and of course she with it begun to drawing because she's even a child ^^ A bit latter I requested back my phone,I checked what's she sketched.Then the first thing what I seen was this...

Untitled.png

and that was followed by three another drawings.

Untited+1.pngUntitled+2.png

Untitled+3.png

I was shocked at what's she sketched! :nightmare:  I think almost everyone is familiar with the Slenderman,me too.

I also point the Slender had to mind. I gave her back the phone and 20 minutes latter I requested it back.

My amazement she drawn one more sketch. :hypnotized:

It was this:Untitled+4.png

Before anyone ask. Nope,she don't know the Slenderman she's just 4,Nope,she don't watches horror or action just cartoons and no,we don't scaring her with these things -____- 

I don't wanna tell to us parents this thing,just  the time being.And yes of course! That comes to Maxwell?

Yes,because she familiar with the Don't Starve.Sometimes she watching me when I play.

I think she wanna sketch Maxwell just her such...

I attentively listen to any ideas! Just write down.And...oh...ty :grin:  :loyal:

Today is 04.11.2013

I configured my phone to save my sis's sketchs when she make a new drawing.She done with 3 sketchs and these are horrible smiley-sad012.gif

These was:

Untitled+7.pngUntitled+6.png

Untitled+8.png

I asked my big sis and she told me,maybe on her facebook (because she always uses my phone for FB -_-) Lily (us little sister) seen something from her photoes.

We're trying to interrogate those from these things be she's so...easeful and does not say anything to.

I'd really such bad brother ? sad_smiley_26.gif I can't do anything to make her happy in these days x'( 

Other than a suit, I don't really see any similarity between Maxwell and Slenderman. One's a video game character and the other one is a meme or something that people are scared of but I don't see why?

Video game character? I don't know,she not to usually watches me when I play but maybe O.O

Keep calm and  exorcize your sister, QUICKLY!

Okay. I'll.

Nah she's just drawing the men that watch her when she sleeps.

O.o!!! 

Firstly, these are really good drawings. I'd say they're good even if I didn't know she was 4 years old.

Secondly, did she watch you play The Screecher, by any chance? :razz:

In turn these she drawn! She can sketch better than me and my big sis! :) But it's serious :I and nope,I don't remember she been here when I played the Screecher,...

I'd ask her who they are.

Just accept what she says, and just in case, don't say its name while in front of a mirror three times ;)

I asked. O.o She told me it's just a man who hasn't got...face :grin: And nope xD I don't and why I say its name while in front of a mirror three times ? just a man who hasn't got face xD So creepy x)

Desn't matter right now.MAybe tomorow ,in Hungary the time is 23.16

So se you latter. 

O_o

That's kinda creepy. Any way she could have been looking on the Internet with your phone, and found a picture of him?

Kinda?

Look, not the place to go way OT here why kids see things we adults don't.

All I'll say here is keep an open mind and let her develop on her own way and teach her to think for herself and not take other people's answers "because that's how it is." This way will make her more creative and independently thinking as she develops, most likely.

But no, it wasn't likely from your DS playing. 

That's kinda creepy. Any way she could have been looking on the Internet with your phone, and found a picture of him?

I don't think really...she can't use the net because I've applock. I remember,I locked the internet but the pics...not. 

Thats scary.

But I've a question, doesnt the app let you choose colors??

Uh...I don't know exactl but If you're interested search for it on the google play. Anyway isn't definitely the topic's theme -_-

Look, not the place to go way OT here why kids see things we adults don't.

All I'll say here is keep an open mind and let her develop on her own way and teach her to think for herself and not take other people's answers "because that's how it is." This way will make her more creative and independently thinking as she develops, most likely.

But no, it wasn't likely from your DS playing. 

Are...are you serious?! O.O I don't know... :jaded:

Archived