Pokémon, Don't Starve Adventures

WhispNcat

What the title says really, this is about pokémon who got trapped in the Don't Starve world and more stuff, like Mystery Dungeons or whatever that we will be making a comic about. I had no idea if this would be in this Art thread or the Roleplay... if it doesn't belong here please don't be mad. D: Anyway, People who would like to join can just say so here and post what pokemon they would want to be I guess or even any monster in don't starve would be fine ... be able to pick a side (it would be helpful to know).

We can start when... I don't know... I'm not that type of person who decides things... when 3 people join, And so I will give out more information later and tell who I am after at least 1 person joins... It would be nice if you could listen that there should be no legendary Pokémon that are playable as characters and whatever character you play should at least be around 6 feet or under... meh. You may draw on paper if you want to, if you can't draw just try your best.,Thank You. :3

---

10/10 People are in right now.

@WhispNcat - Froakie & Umbreon

@DwerBomb - Shuppet

@Blewcheese - Piplup

@5raptorboy777 - Turtwig

@Twinkie - Zorua

@KidneyBeanBoy - Honegde & Phantump

@SirKnight - Vulpix

@Ellebelly24 - Ampharos

@Rabbitfist - Riolu

@Gurisar36 - Houndour

You may begin :3 but please we will go in order so whoever post first will go first second go secend and you get the point I hope...

Please edit your post for what pokemon you want to be.

Nickname (If you have one):

Name (The type of Pokémon):

Moves(if you know any, if not that's fine):

Shiny?:

The order we are going in right now...

1. Ellybelly24
  2. WhispNcat
  3. SirKnight
  4. Blewcheese
  5. Rabbitfist
  6. Gurisar36
  7. KidneyBeanBoy
  8. DwerBomb
  9. ?
  10. ?
Edited by WhispNcat

Reported this so it should be soon moved to Roleplay. You can keep posting in the mean time, nothing will be lost.

Thank you :3

Mudkip please :grin:

But I love Umbreon too... I bought this today:

Ok, I have decided. Mudkip. Mudkip for sure. :3

I'ma be piplup! How can you ignore such a widdle bittle penguin?

Sure I'm going to edit the top so please look out for how you should put up your characters. It would help to add more detail then just what pokemon you are. since if another person wants to be the same pokemon then what would you do then?

And what about you, @WhispNcat? Which pokemon are you going to be?

I'm not sure... thinking of four but its so hard picking D:

Snivey, Absol, Froakie or Umbreon... TT_TT why must this be hard

Nickname: None as of yet

Name: Piplup

Moves: Pound, growl, bubble

Shiny: Nope.

Are we employing the level up system, or even evolving? If so, when Piplup would learn a move, is it okay if I have him learn a move that he wouldn't normally learn in-game? I was really frustrated to find out he can't learn water gun.

I'm going to be my favorite pokemon. Or, at least my second favorite pokemon.

Nickname: None

Name: Turtwig

Moves (I'm just going to make them up because I have no idea what moves exist): Tackle (This is assuming we'll evolve/ level up)

Shiny: No, I like good old regularly colored pokemon.

Nickname: None

Name: Froakie

Moves: Bubble, Pound, Growl

Shiny: No

New one also, so now I have two :D

Nickname: Cloud

Gender: Female (But is mistaken as a male by almost every pokemon)

Name: Umbreon

Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack

Nickname: None as of yet

Name: Piplup

Moves: Pound, growl, bubble

Shiny: Nope.

Are we employing the level up system, or even evolving? If so, when Piplup would learn a move, is it okay if I have him learn a move that he wouldn't normally learn in-game? I was really frustrated to find out he can't learn water gun.

Yes, we will have leveling and evolving. a good site to help you know what moves you can learn would be this -> http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/froakie although its on froakie just type up the pokemon you want to know about. and its a water type so I think that would be fine. Also that all the pokemon will start off at level 5. :3

Ok, so: I am a Mudkip (not shiny), with green eyes. Do you want characterial infos too?

I put up the way at top.

Edited by WhispNcat

level 5? But piplup doesn't learn bubble till level 7! Or 8! I forgot which one. Whatever. Are we saying that they have lived their entire lives in the land of DS, brought there by Maxwell, or what? And if they were brought there by Maxwell, do we have them already know eachother? Do they go at the same time? *questions questions and more questions*

level 5? But piplup doesn't learn bubble till level 7! Or 8! I forgot which one. Whatever. Are we saying that they have lived their entire lives in the land of DS, brought there by Maxwell, or what? And if they were brought there by Maxwell, do we have them already know eachother? Do they go at the same time? *questions questions and more questions*

It will probably begin as soon as they are teleported there. They probably don't know each other, and they probably arrive at the same time

It will probably begin as soon as they are teleported there. They probably don't know each other, and they probably arrive at the same time

Yes, all pokemon that were put on were tricked by Maxwell have you heard of Pokepark 2? Something like that pretty much.

It will be ok for Piplup to know bubble now.

So apparently Maxwell likes Pokemon.

CanIHav2?

Nickname: Verdan

Pokemon: Honedge

Moves: Metal sound, Shadow Ball, Slash

Shininess: No.

Special abilities: Both will be working for Maxwell.

Optional 2nd:

Nickname: Gris

Pokemon: Phantump

Moves: Razor leaf, Mean look, Absorb, Steal (Move's real name is censored for some reason.)

Shininess: Yes

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

So apparently Maxwell likes Pokemon.

CanIHav2?

Nickname: Verdan

Pokemon: Honedge

Moves: Metal sound, Shadow Ball, Slash

Shininess is undecided.

Special abilities: Both will be working for Maxwell.

Optional 2nd:

Nickname: Gris

Pokemon: Phantump

Moves: Razor leaf, Mean look, Absorb, Steal (Move's real name is censored for some reason.)

Shininess is undecided.

Sure, as long as you have a way to tell who is doing what and which one is talking.

o0o maybe

rp

then like a rotating schedule decide who draws it?

( ;-; idk just suggesting)

Maybe, first person to draw the comic and so on until the last person draws. Then that will be the order, if one person is off for about... a week or three days then we will skip that one person and head to the other, if they can't draw where they are at then I will allow them to type.

Was my app accepted?

Yes :3 everyone was accepted, but it would be nice to write down at least 1 move than none.

Edited by WhispNcat

Maybe, first person to draw the comic and so on until the last person draws. Then that will be the order, if one person is off for about... a week or three days then we will skip that one person and head to the other, if they can't draw where they are at then I will allow them to type.

Yes :3 everyone was accepted, but it would be nice to write down at least 1 move than none.

Ok. I'll edit my post later on or so to include the moves.