Mr. Beef's Beefy Roleplay!

Mr.Beef

Senri still stares confused and unsure of what to do. He looks around and decides that it would be best to look around and then turned back to the strange creature and pat it again and started to walk off slowly, unsure of where he would end up.

Senri looks at the rabbit with a worried look on his face and sighed. He held his hand out to grab the rabbit but stopped to smell something sweet, more of flowers nearby. He then stopped to grab the rabbit and nodded at the Uglycorn, to show that it could have the rabbit.

(Don't know if I should do anything since Elle is off or not... meh -_-)

Senri looks around and walks in the direction he smells something sweet, which is around the same area the spying tree is at. He then searches to see what the sweet smell is coming from seeing a group of flowers and some bees buzz around them. He then sees one leave the flower and off to what he thinks would be the direction of the hive.

*Uglycorn starts to (of course) run around the tree, barking angrily*

<Who are you, and why are you hiding in a tree?!>

(Concert went well. I met a boy who thought my friends were crazy and hopefully thought I was sane!)

Edited by Ellebelly24

Arch marches along. In his earth form, he had only one power of a god. This was mind reading, and while useful, other powers he had in his god form was much more powerful. Also, in his earthly form, he had to eat. Before, he had never taken an earthly form for long. Hunting was hard. Life here was harder. He stopped and started to nibble at his rabbit. Before, he had tried eating it quickly, but he had barfed, so he constrained himself to just nibbling at his food. He had also discovered sickness. Being a god was hard, but this was much harder.

*Uglycorn starts to (of course) run around the tree, barking angrily*

<Who are you, and why are you hiding in a tree?!>

(Concert went well. I met a boy who thought my friends were crazy and hopefully thought I was sane!)

(.....LOOOOOOOOOL)

Hiabus raises his head out of the water, he does a big jump and lands with his foots at the ground of the forest