Mr. Beef's Beefy Roleplay!

Mr.Beef

Name: Arch AKA Solarioculus

Gender: Genderless, but chooses to take a male form. People refer to it as a he because of this.

Age: 25ish in hound years. He's around 10 or 11 in human years. Or so people think.

Race: Hound God that manifests his earthly form as a hound.

Appearance: A large fire hound with a yellow tint overlaying his fur. He has a long tail that looks like a billowing flame of blue fire.

Because this:

Is the best bio I've ever seen.

What else would you expect from me? I actually just glaced at my Uglycorn, and was all like: "I should be an Uglycorn!"

Explanation:

Uglycorns are a super rare breed. They may not even really exist, that's how unlikely it is you'll actually see one! Uh yeah but YOU saw one. So you know they're real. How will you convince everyone else? Why bother. They're still hung up on UFOs and all that other real stuff. Instead, focus your attention on Uglycorn's love for taking long strolls through alternate dimensions and temporal portals. Man those are awesome. Or playing outside is fine.

Edited by Ellebelly24

What else would you expect from me? I actually just glaced at my Uglycorn, and was all like: "I should be an Uglycorn!"

Explanation:

Uglycorns are a super rare breed. They may not even really exist, that's how unlikely it is you'll actually see one! Uh yeah but YOU saw one. So you know they're real. How will you convince everyone else? Why bother. They're still hung up on UFOs and all that other real stuff. Instead, focus your attention on Uglycorn's love for taking long strolls through alternate dimensions and temporal portals. Man those are awesome. Or playing outside is fine.

Well, yes, but...

What does it mean?

Well then -_- ... I will come up with some new character... I don't know maybe from a game like Beef...

Double Raindbow all the way cross the sky! (And now I got another song in my head)

You could come up with something logical, or you could be like me: idiotic crap no one has ever heard of.

Well I had no idea so I just put up some weird funny random character from a manga I read :pAnd don't judge or ask why I mostly play as male characters... maybe its because I act completely ... almost like a boy...

Lots of info on these so... ya -> http://anima-manga.wikia.com/wiki/Senri + http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0001/000005/35.jpg

Name: Senri

Race: +Anima

How you look(Or Picture): Chibi picture for the fun of it...

Senri4.jpg

One other thing to tell you this dude likes sweet things... as in taste, if you never read the manga I don't really know what to say without being weird...