a fire side gentleman chat

This reminds me of an awkward moment during my English class, when we were being shown a so-called British comedy sketch. Guess who was the only person in the entire room to laugh? The only Brit there. I forgot what the video was called, but it involved some famous guy appearing as a teacher (already hilarious!) and a particularly bad case of obnoxious and snobby-accented tween badmouthing him.

What, this? [Purely guessing though.]

British Comedy can be really funny, but it looks like this relies too much on the fame of the man playing the teacher to draw people in.

Monty Python comes to mind. But that's really about it.

OH! And Rick, the protagonist from the Walking Dad Dead, is British.

CORL. CORL, DO IT FOR THE GROUUUUP, SHAAAANE! HERSHEEEEEL, YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT YOU DON'T. LORIIIII, LORIIIII, I WILL WIN, IT'S MAI SUUUUNNN, MY WAAAIIIF. M'ASK YA SOMETIN RICK!

Monty Python comes to mind. But that's really about it.

OH! And Rick, the protagonist from the Walking Dad Dead, is British.

CORL. CORL, DO IT FOR THE GROUUUUP, SHAAAANE! HERSHEEEEEL, YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT YOU DON'T. LORIIIII, LORIIIII, I WILL WIN, IT'S MAI SUUUUNNN, MY WAAAIIIF. M'ASK YA SOMETIN RICK!

This quote XD

You mean the crooked yellow-toothed hags and the tea?

They got knocked up in the morning before getting their bangers in the mouth.

..I think I'm getting my British slang mixed with Arrested Development here.

I'm beginning to doubt our noble heritage or gentle-manliness. Ridiculous, right?

You're mad as a bag of ferrets! This is the most genuine wonkishness since Einstein got stuck on the bog for an hour. But perhaps I'm just a giddy kipper.

I can't tell if we've derailed or stayed completely on topic this whole time. The thread's barmy!

You're mad as a bag of ferrets! This is the most genuine wonkishness since Einstein got stuck on the bog for an hour. But perhaps I'm just a giddy kipper.

I can't tell if we've derailed or stayed completely on topic this whole time. The thread's barmy!

And where the hell is the fireplace beside the general area we are chatting in?

There is never enough

enough is never enough is never enough is never enough is never

enough is never enough is never the end is never enough is never

enough is never enough is never the end is never the end is never

the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never...

Archived