a fire side gentleman chat

I do say my good man, tally ho and tighten thy britches, scantily clad in leaseholder and stock markets, make way for my first mate's caravan housing a delightful array of carnivorous avian and exotic wonders! To clarify, I besiege thy scepter with thine remark of fortitude, four trinkets in disposition to my great ancestors, toiling away amidst sweat and blood to yield the fruitful bearings of thine forefathers! Gibberish gibberish great Scot! Thy repulse endearing Irish charm to reminiscent scents of floral hygiene and dune-bug warts the likes of which no gentleman has trodden over before, in despicably instrumented and recorded historical documentation!

I do say my good man, tally ho and tighten thy britches, scantily clad in leaseholder and stock markets, make way for my first mate's caravan housing a delightful array of carnivorous avian and exotic wonders! To clarify, I besiege thy scepter with thine remark of fortitude, four trinkets in disposition to my great ancestors, toiling away amidst sweat and blood to yield the fruitful bearings of thine forefathers! Gibberish gibberish great Scot! Thy repulse endearing Irish charm to reminiscent scents of floral hygiene and dune-bug warts the likes of which no gentleman has trodden over before, in despicably instrumented and recorded historical documentation!

Pardon me good sir, but what? 

I don't understand any of you gentlemen

Well you're just a gormless chap, no way for a gentleman to be! Before you get all collywobbles and lose the plot it's entirely possible that everyone's on the piss so often their specialty is pavement pizza. Honestly this thread is absolutely shambolic, even tosh.

Well you're just a gormless chap, no way for a gentleman to be! Before you get all collywobbles and lose the plot it's entirely possible that everyone's on the piss so often their specialty is pavement pizza. Honestly this thread is absolutely shambolic, even tosh.

Oi oi very good very good yes indeed I might add good sire! May we, as they say in Great Britain, get rodent's-bummed in a pub as they say? Jolly good fortunate and humbly accepted! I will usher the nosy house-guests as soon as possible via my esquire and Fort Knox!

Oi oi very good very good yes indeed I might add good sire! May we, as they say in Great Britain, get rodent's-bummed in a pub as they say? Jolly good fortunate and humbly accepted! I will usher the nosy house-guests as soon as possible via my esquire and Fort Knox!

I say, are you sure it is wise for one to endeavour in alcoholic activities? it often causes the situations problems to extrapolate greatly.

I say, are you sure it is wise for one to endeavour in alcoholic activities? it often causes the situations problems to extrapolate greatly.

Squan-doodle it, parcely! I shall deliver my parchment to a local courier at once, thereupon the hour at three O' nine and the porter of lake Denzilmeyer. Your subjugation of resentment regarding coolant and hallucinatory beverages squanders me beyond recognition of the highest elders and half-cousins! Down the hall and to the right, there be two kitchen knives, a few other odd bits and bobs and utensils as well as a bar of freshly ground scented soap. Grasp the detergent prism firmly in your appendage, lean over until the clock strikes four and the moon is well within view of the coastal scants of transmigration and proceed to thrust it with upheld dignity into thy sock-puppet for a previously unknown spectrum of delight and pleasure with a strong resemblance to euphoria, my good sire!

Squan-doodle it, parcely! I shall deliver my parchment to a local courier at once, thereupon the hour at three O' nine and the porter of lake Denzilmeyer. Your subjugation of resentment regarding coolant and hallucinatory beverages squanders me beyond recognition of the highest elders and half-cousins! Down the hall and to the right, there be two kitchen knives, a few other odd bits and bobs and utensils as well as a bar of freshly ground scented soap. Grasp the detergent prism firmly in your appendage, lean over until the clock strikes four and the moon is well within view of the coastal scants of transmigration and proceed to thrust it with upheld dignity into thy sock-puppet for a previously unknown spectrum of delight and pleasure with a strong resemblance to euphoria, my good sire!

... one is not amused *leaves*

This reminds me of an awkward moment during my English class, when we were being shown a so-called British comedy sketch. Guess who was the only person in the entire room to laugh? The only Brit there. I forgot what the video was called, but it involved some famous guy appearing as a teacher (already hilarious!) and a particularly bad case of obnoxious and snobby-accented tween badmouthing him.

Archived