gloryKAT

At the drop of the tear , the girl's eyes flutter open . She speaks in a sweet and innocent voice.

"Don't cry..."

She wipes the tear from Scars's face.

"It's not your fault. It's Them. They started the purge..."

She shakes her head.

"Tell John that I... That I..."

At that, her breathing ceases and her body lays limp, her heart beating for the last time.

Inside the room, who's door had been left ajar, Scars sees a huge mess of papers. Most noticeably, a picture drawn in crude crayon of three figures. One was labeled "Me", one labeled "John" and one labeled "Bad guys". It seemed to depict the John figure defeating the bad guys while holding the "Me" figure's hand. However, where the stick figure hands of "John" and "Me" were to touch, someone had ripped down the middle, splitting the two figures. John sits in the corner of the room, reading an odd leather book. He looks up at Scars.

"What is it."

John shakes his head.

"Just the purge talking. Trying to break us. We can't let that happen."

John stands up slowly, and walks out of the room. It is clear to see that he had been crying.

"I found some useful information. There are a few more houses I want to check."

*Scars goes to the corpse and kneels beside it. She takes out her syringe, and pokes it into the girls wrist. She withdraws the blood, and puts it in her back pack. She then creates a hole, and buries the corpse in it. She cries gently and quietly, pulling the now empty syringe out of her bag, and puts it on the grave. As she walks away, the syringe disappears from the grave, and on the grave sprouts a beautiful rainbow rose*

John examines the room, and it seems to be some sort of barracks. The walls are covered with weapons of all kinds, daggers, broadswords, katanas, bows, shivs, almost any type of weapon imaginable. And on each weapon there seems to be a hint of the black goo, similar to that on the girl-beast's skin. John wipes some of the goop off a sword, and rubs it to inspect it's consistency. He picks up a journal, similar to the one he found in Eliza's room, and pockets it as well. He looks around for anything of note, but nothing really comes up.

John steps out of the cabin.

"One more to visit, then we can get out of here."

He walks around comfortably, as if he had known the place for years. He walks into a building with broken bloodied barricades in the front. It is labeled "Jamie". Right next to it is a house that is fairly bigger, and it flies a flag which as stripes of blue, red, and yellow. It is labeled "John".