gloryKAT

Absol groans and looks around the place. I'm sure I had one here... I think it would be useful. Since there was a human who was quite strange to give me a bag as I got to this world. He looks in a prickly bush and quickly snatches it up and hands it to John. The first thing you could see was a pokedex and some items from pokemon were in there even a map of the several regions. "I have this, it should be useful... I came from the Kalos Region, I did travel to other regions too. This stuff should be useful but... just don't throw one of those balls at me... humans called them... pokeballs... I think."

Edited by WhispNcat

John inspects the contents of the bag, going towards the berries he sees first.

"Oh, these are oran berries! They're really good for healing, and they taste good too."

He catches the DS lite.

"What's this?"

He pokes one of the buttons.

"Oh... I think I remember something. Video games were on the Commodore 64, right? My brother owned one, I'm pretty sure. Or his friend did, at least..."

"I don't remember much but... I guess it was a trainer that was here too that gave me this stuff. You see these grow were I come from, many herbs are in there too that are perfect for healing and curing your stats... like if you were burned or frozen, even paralyzed. Although the herbs are very bitter... But I don't understand of why this was brought." Absol sniffs the pokeball and pokedex and begins to get somewhat curious.

Absol stares at the Nintendo and stares. "It seems to have the same technology as the pokedex that you have..." He begins to look in the bag and sees a strange sphere stone that shines as he touches it. something else too... but I see very dark aura coming from it... must be because of this place, if it was used then it could be very deadly to whatever it affects... a powerful pokemon maybe. He looks at Scars "What is it?"

Edited by WhispNcat