Meme Thread

Rabbitfist

@RabbtFist it's not bad to make references and talk about stuff you like, heck I'm obsessed with HP lovecraft but I do my best not to bring him up that often or else it would get very repetitive, annoying and confuse a lot of people.

Don't over do it ok?

Edit: The mention isn't working for some reason.

@RabbtFist it's not bad to make references and talk about stuff you like, heck I'm obsessed with HP lovecraft but I do my best not to bring him up that often or else it would get very repetitive, annoying and confuse a lot of people.

Don't over do it ok?

Edit: The mention isn't working for some reason.

kay

Rabbitfist has a massive fetish like for monster hunter and Soul eater by referencing them so often they become repetitive.

ok well that helps, but the sentence doesn't make any sense. "He will kill you because you do not fear death." what.

I don't know the guy who made it, so the next best person to ask is the person who unquestionably posted it :-)

Theory:well, those "monster hunters" fight those creatures everyday (its my life)=it seems like they don't fear the death.that sea monster is the lagiacrus, he attacks with deadly electrical attacks nd i think you know the result of water+electricity.

Archived