Sign in to follow this  
brandon

Images Are Missing Everywhere

brandon    10

Once the Game loads the moving hand images are just big black squares. The menu at the bottom right is also just black squares. If you click the menu it will load the game, but all of the images in the game are also just black. I have tried clearing my cache and restarting the browser. Neither of these helped. I am running Chrome version 21.0.1180.89 m. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, it says that I am on Don't Starve Beta [ 66396 ] when the game is loading.

Edited by brandon

brandon    10

I believe that I meet all of the requirements. Something that I forgot to point out is, after first installing the game I was able to play it successfully through a demo series with no problems. After that I figured I should keep my day job so I did some work, blah blah blah. Now time for more funs, reopened the game, that is when all of the images are just black squares. So I was able to play through with no problems the first time(except starving and spiders and the like, etc). Here are my system specs:

Processor: Intel® Core i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz

Memory (RAM): 6.00 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro FX 880M

Gaming graphics: 3805 MB Total available graphics memory

UPDATE: I just had to reboot for some system updates. So I cleared my cache and rebooted. After the reboot I tried it again and the game images have returned. I will see if they disappear again and let you know.

Edited by brandon

Sign in to follow this