Sign in to follow this  
Loekoloek

Bees problems again..

Loekoloek    10

A little while ago I had problems with my bee farm, the bees did not produce any honey whatsoever, I posted it got some nice tips (catching butterflies and dropping them near my beeboxes).

But since about day 140 I have another problem with my beefarm and I would like to solve it ;p

The problem is that 1 of the beeboxes collects faster more honey than the others (or the other 4 collects honey slower..)

I actually have no clue how to solve it, any ideas would be appriciated!

red marked one gathers honey faster than the ones that I marked green:

5x7twp.png

501105    20

It could be because the flowers near that bee box seem closer to it. Solving it would be a bit tricky though, so either accept it or try planting more flowers near the other bee boxes.

Excess    55

Perhaps it has more bees in it than the others? have you been capturing bees for the stingers or something?

If everything else fails, force the bee-mine glitch that throws hundreds of bees to your world, that should quicken your honey production :D

Joyousterror    30

I'm thinking it's either caused by a higher bee count or they just have pathing to the flowers closest to them causing the other hives to look elsewhere.

501105    20

They should do so at a slower rate though, and bees tend to respawn, even when wiped out.