Your opinion on Maxwell now after his new power?

willow is da best.end.

OT:well, how Teo sid, maxies shdow fragments are like a abigail 2.0, but i wouldn't waste my time with beating adventure mode to get him, because i don't play the game anymore

I honestly disagree with calling the fragments "Abi 2.0". They're so fragile. It honestly feels like a Zerg rush. You use them to overwhelm the enemy with numbers. Where as Abi, you and her have to guard each other.

I honestly disagree with calling the fragments "Abi 2.0". They're so fragile. It honestly feels like a Zerg rush. You use them to overwhelm the enemy with numbers. Where as Abi, you and her have to guard each other.

Well they're quantity over quality. 4 of them add up to 300 health and 160 (?) damage?, so it's not that bad. What's cool with them is they'll assist you with chores and are a lot easier to call then Abigail.

Well they're quantity over quality. 4 of them add up to 300 health and 160 (?) damage?, so it's not that bad. What's cool with them is they'll assist you with chores and are a lot easier to call then Abigail.

They're kinda late game though. You only can really use them once you can reliably get nightmare fuel. And also, swinging at a rabbit isn't too difficult. The cooldown does take forever though.

They're kinda late game though. You only can really use them once you can reliably get nightmare fuel. And also, swinging at a rabbit isn't too difficult. The cooldown does take forever though.

Well it kinda depends on luck... You can get below 80 sanity with 3 or 4 of them and then just slaughter all the beardlings as you go to get more fuel for them; the only problem early on is health...

Well it kinda depends on luck... You can get below 80 sanity with 3 or 4 of them and then just slaughter all the beardlings as you go to get more fuel for them; the only problem early on is health...

wait for a few days to get some healing food/items (spiderglands etc) summon all 4, use healing items.

problem = solved

Problem = solved better

First thing I did was kill a butterfly with one of them. It dropped butter xD They seem quite useful. I personally don't have a problem with them being a bit OP. Not that I have tested them extensively but so far they seem really good.

If you were to argue that Maxwell is OP, I don't think the minions by themselves make him OP, but the fact that he still starts with high tier armor and one of the strongest weapons in the game, that sanity regen, as well as the Codex Umbra. He has 3 very good advantages. He was already very good before, but the Codex Umbra gives him more of a use after his starting gear wears out, and not a low health Wilson with dry humor. 

I agree that the shadow silhouettes are awesome, but I don't know about the critter (birds, beardlings, butterflies and rabbits) killing, if that is intended make him very easy to survive if used correctly.

If its not changed I guess all my training being the dapper one would pay greatly

Archived