I released the plagues of Egypt.

Luggs

I go to open the umbrella on my patio. All kinds of wtf fell out. Frogs and locusts and flies and wasps and a dead bird. Like. Wtf. Am I the flakking PlagueBringer or something cause this is the third time this kind of thing has happened.

Frogs? How did frogs end up in there? Perhaps rained in?

Idek. This isn't even the weirdest one. Once I bought a new cooler, looked at it and everything. Come home, open it to fill it up. A family of rats ran out.

Idek. This isn't even the weirdest one. Once I bought a new cooler, looked at it and everything. Come home, open it to fill it up. A family of rats ran out.

The wonder of life....in the middle Ages they thought big piles of rubbish would breed rats....with modern information we can say: No! It's coolers!

Frogs? How did frogs end up in there? Perhaps rained in?

Well, if the umbrella was upright, then the frogs may have been tree frogs looking for a place to hide. I guess that umbrella must have been prime real estate for small critters.

Well. I suppose it wasn't all bad. I went into my garage as something had been eating my dogs' food for the past two days. Turns out a little kitten had taken refuge in my garage. Scruffy is enjoying her first night in warmth before her visit to the vet tomorrow.

Archived