Arcane powers *continued*

Ellebelly24

Chris laughs as well, and holds the dragon. He talks in a deep voice, imitating some sort of adult doctor.

"Oh, your dragon needs medical attention. But don't worry, Doctor Chris can fix him up!"

His sticks his chest out proudly, and quickly sews the buttons back onto the dragon. He hands it to Ben.

"Good as new! Ho ho ho!"

*Kate blushes bright blue*

Kate: "K-king? Oh, y-yes... King... How do I put this? He was the prince of the ice lands. He tried to murder me while I slept, but I killed him first... It didn't work out..."

Ben: "You must be the queen of the sea!"

*Kate giggles*

(Well I will say Cat has no idea what your plan is or anything and... ya... that Maxwell sent him to be kind of a spy or something)

After being ordered to watch Kate, Cat decides to go on and follow. He didn't remember anything that happened and as he kept running as fast as he could in his human form, running was hard for him since he was hiding his ears and tail again, he waved at Kate yelling. "Hey! Wait up!" as he catches up he sees the other two people who looked like he never met. "Who are these two?"

Edited by WhispNcat

"How did you know!" Cat looks confused and tilts his head. "Oh, Nice to meet you two..." Cat bows slightly, you can see his collar is more visible, showing that his memories are trying to get back to him and is in a more powerful state because of the last time his memories escaped.

Edited by WhispNcat