Not Leveling..?!

I have a quest

The chess biome is the Maxell biome?

(sorry for the bad english,i'm brazilian)

In a way, yes. The chess biome is known as "Maxwell's biome" because his clockworks rest there, and also because Maxwell can be considered the "king" of the Don't Starve world.  

i really dont know what u guys are talking about ahaha.. so much things i haven't started yet.. i found a butter but i ate it ahaha i think it appeared after burning the pig that annoyed me ahah.. thanks guys.. i sure hope i can do all the things your saying..

and about the shop? what and how can i do that?

and i thought surviving winter 2x and making a stable base is enough.. now i have to find all those freaking thins o_o ahaha i sure hope i can do at least of those things.. ill try the "EW" thing on the pig king,.\

and how do you create taffy? 

i really dont know what u guys are talking about ahaha.. so much things i haven't started yet.. i found a butter but i ate it ahaha i think it appeared after burning the pig that annoyed me ahah.. thanks guys.. i sure hope i can do all the things your saying..

and about the shop? what and how can i do that?

I would say you stick to the adventure mode first to get the next two characters. One for beating it and one with luck. Then and only then you should try the other things....

I would say you stick to the adventure mode first to get the next two characters. One for beating it and one with luck. Then and only then you should try the other things....

well i need to find the door 1st ahah.. which is yet to be done. ^^

i was actually shocked about the spider nest i actually didnt mind having it go to 3-level-high cause i was harvesting silk and the healing thing.. didnt know it was a transformer -_-

Archived