Not Leveling..?!

after unlocking woodie the tree-eating-squirrel i now cant get experience to level up again.

like i died in 5 days and the experience bar doesn't even move. there is a word in the lower right of the bar it says.. "In Cap"..

what does that mean? please help

you cannot "level up" further

the other two characters are unlocked differently, via adventure mode

yap.. thanks i somehow found it out on the forum..ahaha thanks by the way.. and ow how to go play the adventure mode.. it says something about divining rod ryt?

yap.. thanks i somehow found it out on the forum..ahaha thanks by the way.. and ow how to go play the adventure mode.. it says something about divining rod ryt?

you will have to find maxwell portal and go through it and yeah the divining  rod is good for finding maxwell door especially,maxwell door is found near chess biome

You have to beat the Ancient Guardian twice to level up again.

Before or after placing logs by the Lightning Rod and have them struck by lightning? 

You two are being ridiculous, don't lie to the poor guy! The real way to level up again is killing Krampus while playing as Wortox.

But you can only get those from the shopkeeper when you defeat the Deerclops babysitter, and I haven't even seen my first Giant chicken yet!

*Sigh*...If you oil up the Pig King's back with spider glands and give him a back rub with the pitchfork, he'll spontaneously explode with diarrhea. I guess you missed the prompt to search through it. Once you get the nightmare key, use it on the opposite side of Maxwell's door in your world to unlock Embargo Mode. There, follow the trail of feathers until you find the Giant Chicken's lair.

*Sigh*...If you oil up the Pig King's back with spider glands and give him a back rub with the pitchfork, he'll spontaneously explode with diarrhea. I guess you missed the prompt to search through it. Once you get the nightmare key, use it on the opposite side of Maxwell's door in your world to unlock Embargo Mode.

Ew.

If you feed him 3 taffy beforehand, it'll be sparkly and rainbow-colored...

That's not true, he throws up 20 rot! That's much better though, because of how rare rot is and it being a key ingredient in the Sprinting Shoes.

That's not true, he throws up 20 rot! That's much better though, because of how rare rot is and it being a key ingredient in the Sprinting Shoes.

Right, and we need those shoes to upgrade the walking cane to the Pimp cane....since it's the only way to catch the Tallbirds when they run from you trying to ditch you for the extra meat they now owe you.

Right, and we need those shoes to upgrade the walking cane to the Pimp cane....since it's the only way to catch the Tallbirds when they run from you trying to ditch you for the extra meat they now owe you.

Pimp cane is also an essential tool for Beefalo breeding because it's the only way to identify the females, whom maraud you on sight. This way you can pair them off and feed them an excess of grass to create offspring.

Pimp cane is also an essential tool for Beefalo breeding because it's the only way to identify the females, whom maraud you on sight. This way you can pair them off and feed them an excess of grass to create offspring.

The tough part is getting enough fluff for the baby carriages when you eventually get breeding down. I've searched everywhere but it looks like I'm going to have to go down in the Ruins to shave the Ancient Guardian. It's a good thing I made Dance Dance Revolution out of frog legs and rabbits to keep him busy!

The tough part is getting enough fluff for the baby carriages when you eventually get breeding down. I've searched everywhere but it looks like I'm going to have to go down in the Ruins to shave the Ancient Guardian. It's a good thing I made Dance Dance Revolution out of frog legs and rabbits to keep him busy!

I can only hope that you've already researched most of the dance moves in the 80's tab.

Oh and remember, no moonwalk is complete without the Moon-boots (4 silk + 1 white gem + 50ml of mojo)!!

Archived