Terraria: World Of Survival

5raptorboy777

Everybody's talking about Terraria and Terraria 1.2. So, I'll make a story out of it.

Chapter 1, Norman, a Normal Person:
      Norman. Norman was a normal man. He lived normally. His hair was dirty blonde, with neon green eyes. He wore neon green undershirts and neon green pants. His skin was a little tan. His shoes and shirt both had a dark purple hue. He was happy with his life. Until one, fateful day.

Norman had just lost his job a couple days ago. He had no idea what he should do. Norman sat down at the table, and read a newspaper while eating breakfast. "Bus crash kills 3, injures 5 more" "Sailors born in our town lost after adventuring into the Bermuda Triangle. Family mourns."Fishing job available." Norman's attention is caught by the Bermuda Triangle story. It says, "Today 4 sailors have been lost in The Bermuda Triangle. They were only fishing. They were supposed to come back a few days later. None of them returned except one, on a little raft. The one that did survive was hopelessly insane. The other sailors lost, the family mourns, along with the insane sailor that was permitted to leave the insane asylum to attend the funeral." Norman looks at the "Fishing Job available" article. "Come and fish with us, The Diving and Boating Crew! We dive deep in to the water, and adventure across the ocean! We pay big cash! Come over today!" Norman always did have a fascination with fish. He applied for the job and they agreed.

Okay. If you like it so far, say so. The first couple chapters are just build up until he gets into the Terrarian world in chapter 4, or something around there.

and the he saw battal kissin rabitfis lulululul

What has been seen cannot be unseen.  THIS IS MY CURSE:  EVERY STORY YOU WRITE SHALL BE HATED!  YOU SHALL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL IN WRITING, AND YOU SHALL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH WITH ONLY THE FEW REMAINING MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY!

What has been seen cannot be unseen.  THIS IS MY CURSE:  EVERY STORY YOU WRITE SHALL BE HATED!  YOU SHALL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL IN WRITING, AND YOU SHALL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH WITH ONLY THE FEW REMAINING MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY!

Don't remind me of that atrocity..

DUDE THIS FANFIC **** IS OVER

Why do you have to bring that up?

Okay. I've got a problem. Does Norman encounter The Crimson or The Corruption? There cannot be a Crimson and Corruption in the same world, but I could contradict that for the story. If it does come to Corruption or Crimson, which do you guys choose? I'm leaning towards The Corruption because it has more content, but IMO The Crimson is more awesome.

Chapter 2, The Diving and Boating Crew:
  Norman got ready to go over and work his first day on his new job. He put on a coat, a fishing hat, and went. Unluckily for Norman, he had forgotten to buy a fishing rod. The rain pounded down outside. It didn't seem like a good day to go fishing, but who cared? Norman started to drive off when a peculiar figure was watching him from the end of the driveway. Norman, weirdly, didn't feel scared, or weirded out. He got out from the care and walked up to him. The man had brown hair, with a white T-shirt. His eyes were grey, and his pants were blue. His shoes were grey. Something was off. "Hello... Who are you?", Norman asked suspiciously. "You will be coming to our world soon." The strange man walked away. He tried to go after him, but then a blue flash resonated through the rain and fog. In the flash, he could make out the strange person holding up something that vaguely appeared to be a gem. Then, the blue flash disappeared, and so did the strange man. Norman ran back into his car and drove, as fast as he could to where the Diving and Boating Crew's main dock was. He pulled in to one of the parking spots, then walked inside. A young man was sitting at a counter, tapping the table with his finger. "Hello, Diving and Boating Crew, here to help you." said the young man. "It's my first day here. I brought everything I needed but a fishing rod." said Norman. "You're in luck. We give every fisherman a free fishing rod when they get the job. If you lose that fishing rod, then you have to buy another one." Said the young man. "Okay... so do I start now?"Norman asked. "Yes, at the Diving and Boating Crew, our motto is work hard every day, then you get to be paid. When it says every day, they mean on the first day too." mumbled the young man. Norman said a quick goodbye, took the honorary fishing rod, then left to the docks. An old, ragged man with a white beard, and blue clothes was out there. "'Ey, are you the new intern? Yes? Then go over there, to that boat on the very far left. If you want better boats, then you're going to have to work harder." Said the old man. Norman looked over at the ship at the far left. The boat was made out of splintery wood with attached rowing stick thingies.  Oh no.  Norman thought The boat could be called lots of things, but sturdy wouldn't be one of them. Neither would comfortable. Norman sat down and yelled over to the old man, "Where am I going?" Norman asked, now realizing that he had no idea what he was doing. "Who cares, just go!" Yelled the old man. Norman sighed and started rowing.

I wasn't talking about that.  The Guide is constantly goading you into fighting pieces of Cthulu, even when you're not ready.  He also is constantly giving you weird, unhelpful information.  And a model of him summons the monster that protects the forces of light and dark...

And now he's trying to get another victim.

That was rude. I actually like it.

Chapter 3, Goldfish:

Norman fished and fished all day long, every day. He was starting to get tired of the snide comments coming from the old man. His name is Michael, by the way. One day Michael came up to him and said, "You need a better boat for how hard you're working." Michael said, while pointing at a new boat. Norman walked up to it. It was bigger than the other boat, about three times bigger. It was made out of some metal, with actual technology. He didn't have to row the boat, now he could just press a button or two. Then he saw the control deck. "Don't worry lad, we've got someone here to press all the buttons and pull all the levers for you." Said Michael. "Good." The boat starts moving, and he sees the person controlling the boat. After a couple minutes, Norman yells out "Stop the boat!". Norman lowers the fishing rod, waiting for a fish to grab on. He pulls something up, but it's weird. It was nothing he had ever seen. It was golden, and big. It had a flat stomach, and black eyes. "What kind of fish is this?" mumbled Norman. Norman comes up to the boat driver. "Do you have a map, or something?" 'Sure I do." Norman and the driver both looked shocked. They were very close to the bermuda triangle. They drove away, then decided to catch some more fish there. Now the fish were normal. Something was just wrong about that fish back there. It felt harmless, but with demonic origins. It didn't feel evil, but it felt like it was created by something evil. Norman stopped thinking about it and continued fishing. He came back to the docks a couple hours later. Norman showed the fish, which he called a "Goldfish" for lack of better names, to Michael. "What is this thing?" asked Norman. "I ain't never seen one of them. Might be a new species."

Archived