your most hated enemy in Games

Rabbitfist

Actually I don't mind that, It's very rare and plus by the time it should occurs you'd have very good weapons in the game.

Nothing worse then getting kicked out of the dungeon expedition then this, but lets discuss this on the terraria thread, ;)

i just got another sort of enemys i realy dislike. Sponge enemys basicly every enemy that just takes to much punishment or even absorbs most attacks/magic you use against him (orr hinders you to use it)

Good example for that is the Jugler boss from shin megami tensei devil summoner: soul hackers. This guy not only silences your whole party (means you won't have healing magic nor offensive one) and also summons 2 demons that have such a high defense its nearly impossible to beat him without napalm bombs (because they hit all enemys in a row and do fire dmg meaning you have at least 1 way of killing those demons)

And right after that comes the stupid dolphin boss. Again spongy because he absorbs a lot of elements (tried thunder and ice both absorbed) and hits realy hard with his own magic and even cast a fricking sleep spell on your whole party (did not beat him so far and he caused 3 game overs so far)

You know what... I think the most hated enemy in all multiplayer games is the other player. There either too good or they suck so much that it makes you sick... I never seem to get a good challenge anymore cause everyone sucks in Gta5

Any character that is invincible, like my most hated one;

81_HeavyCursyaCard.PNG Cursyas from Super Paper Mario (All of them....)

But they are not invincible! You cannot harm them directly but Bowser's fire breath, Boomer, Cudge and Barry will defeat them :D

Also, hated the Anti-guy squad in Paper Mario...

But they are not invincible! You cannot harm them directly but Bowser's fire breath, Boomer, Cudge and Barry will defeat them :grin:

Also, hated the Anti-guy squad in Paper Mario...

Well that explains a ton, considering I never use Bowser or Boomer, Cudge, Barry, etc.

Well that explains a ton, considering I never use Bowser or Boomer, Cudge, Barry, etc.

You should use them much more. I actually learned a great trick for Bowser that speeds him up. Bowser's low point is that he's slow, but after chapter 3, you have Carrie, and then you can go around and destroy everything going fastly.

wierd i used bowser nearly the whole time after i unlocked him (best when you got carrie) since his double dmg makes a lot of enemys pretty easy

Specialy the 100 warrior challenge is much easier with bowser (i nearly died on the last guy and only bowser firebreath saved me)

wierd i used bowser nearly the whole time after i unlocked him (best when you got carrie) since his double dmg makes a lot of enemys pretty easy

Specialy the 100 warrior challenge is much easier with bowser (i nearly died on the last guy and only bowser firebreath saved me)

....you reminded me of my Pit of 100 trials attempts. I beat the Flipside one, easy. The second one, Beat it after 2 tries, then of course had to do it AGAIN. Died like 3 times then finaly got to Shadoo with like 20 health, 2 hits and I'm done. he hit me once, I killed all his forms except mario form. I was so excited my controller slipped out of my hands and he hit me with a hammer. I raged a lot that day.

Archived