your most hated enemy in Games

Rabbitfist

Like Pipistrello from castle Crashers on Insane mode.

that was the painterboss right? (i never knew the names of the bosses)

anyway yeah in general everything that does enought dmg to just finish you off with 1 hit

a good example is also cagnazzo from Final Fantasy 4 (he even can finish of your whole party if your not carefull enought)

btw i also dislike enemys that **** around with basic game mechanics

anyway yeah in general everything that does enought dmg to just finish you off with 1 hit

a good example is also cagnazzo from Final Fantasy 4 (he even can finish of your whole party if your not carefull enought)

Pipistrello was the giant bat, on insane mode it's lick attack would instantly kill you...

No, It's the giant bat than does 999 Damage and can instantly kill you unless your over level 75.

The first goompa on the first world.

But Goompa was an awesome old Goomba, he even gave you the tutorial and helped you get your hammer! :(

OT: I never really gotten a most hated enemy that stays, I had a lot but then I would always find a way to conquer them :p From the double chainsaw guy from RE4 Mercenaries mode(you cannot even stun him with conventional weaponry and they just go berserk and decapitate you quickly) to the necromancers in Terraria 1.2 (untill I got their own weapon and used it against them)

Memory M and Memory L from Bowser's inside story. Also the train from that game.

Telepin from Graffitti Kingdom.

Blitzcrank and Miss Fortune.

The snipers in Batman: Arkham City.

Kurt Zisa from Kingdom Hearts.

The Necromancer from Castle Crashers.

Buff Censors in Pyschonauts.

I'll think of more later.

Archived